Talked to Miami Girl…

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 11:23 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke to Miami Girl for about 1 1/2 hours tonight & she wanted me to post to let everyone know that she has been too busy to even be on the computer. She is dealing with a lot on her plate right now; I just wish sometimes that we all lived closer so we could actually, physically help each other out in times like these. I would like to suggest that everyone say a prayer for her tonight, that she gets through this rough time & will come back to the forum as soon as she is able. I will update if I talk to her again.
      Blessings, Pam

PS I did not have her phone number until someone who used to be on this forum sent me a PM this afternoon, after seeing the new post. I am assuming that this person wishes to remain anonymous, but I was grateful for the information.

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 12:51 am

Thank you, Pam for the info. I also wish we could be close enough to offer assistance. It’s a relief just to know that someone has been able to talk to her.

cd

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 8:27 am

Thank You Pam.

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 10:32 am

I’m relieved to hear that she’s ok.

I’ll be thinking of her & keeping her in my prayers.

Kelly

• November 12, 2007 at 10:39 am

That is great news. We are stronger than we think in times of anguish!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 12:35 pm

I have been praying for her — thanks for letting us know she is ok!

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 12:08 am

[I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Thanks for the update, I know she is going through a very tough time. I’m still having a lot of problems dealing with the loss of my wife. Just to know I’m Pulling for Her ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 2:36 am

Miami Girl ~ my prayer thoughts are with you as you traverse this very dark part of your life journey.

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”DeepSkyBlue”]Hugs, hugs, and more hugs![/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 7:56 am

Thank you so much Pam. I agree that I wish some of us were closer to help.
      I am so glad she is ok. I have been thinking about her so much.

All of us worrying about her shows alot.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Thank you Pam for your time and love you have given Miami Girl. I was very worried like everyone else, but so frustrated because we are so far physically apart. In our hearts we are as close as any group could be! If it wasn’t for this group over the past few years, I would probably be classified as some type of crazy.

Love to everyone 🙂

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2007 at 6:36 pm

Chrissy, I hear you. I have some very close friends, and a wonderful husband and family, but the conversations, caring and honesty that runs through these threads is at a different level than where I go with my closest friends. When I read about Miami Girl, I just couldn’t get her out of my mind, so I kept her in my prayers.
      Pam, thanks for keeping us posted. We truly are so connected here, and for me, although it is to total strangers, I know I can count on everyone here to understand when no one else does.

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2007 at 12:30 am

Thanks for the effort Pam. I was worried along with the rest of the forum about her. She has had a lot of pain and suffering in her life lately.