surgery results

• June 16, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Surgery went okay yesterday….lots of pain though which is to be expected. The only problem I had was stablizing my blood pressure afterwards. At one point I scared the hell out of every nurse in post op because when they got me up to go to the bathroom, I went out….couldnt hear, couldnt see, couldnt feel, guess I still talked sort of but dont remember what I said after telling the nurse I had to sit down and I couldnt hear her. My pressure dropped to about 60 over 40 I think…might have been lower but I cant remember. They said I had no color in my face and I freaked everyone out. It took several hours to get me stable enough to let me go hesitantly. Scary!! Now to take care of myself so nothing else happens….esp a relapse!!!

we will be headed off to Idaho, our new home, next weekend. Hopefully I am better and can drive because we dont have a plan B for that *yikes*

HUGS
      Lori

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2007 at 1:32 pm

Get stable. My prayers are with you. Have fun in Idaho, and remember – thermal underware is a good thing!!

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2007 at 10:42 pm

Lori,
      My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and a safe trip. Idaho is a beautiful state. Enjoy it and post some pictures

• June 17, 2007 at 8:21 am

Glad your surgery is over and I wish you a speedy recovery so you are ready to move. Well the good thing is now because you are recovering, you are excused from lifting boxes! Good luck, Dawn Kevies mom 😮