state night dinner at symposium

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 12:47 pm

does anyone know about that and what night ? I dont have my papers with me and I’m at work. I just wonder if I should pay for it for both my sister and I or opt out or what ?

• October 15, 2008 at 3:04 pm

It is Friday Stacey. You have to go! It may be the only way we all get to meet, since we probably won’t all be going to the same lectures. I think there is a discounted price for two people to do the whole thing, lectures, dinner and lunches and I think, not sure maybe one breakfast. Otherwise if your sister is NOT going to any oth the lectures, the state night dinner is $50. Hey, I commented on a post you commented to re your new news about the pain management clinic, give it a read!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Ok, I’ll be at the dinner ! Is this a casual thing, I hope ??
      Jeans or dressy ?

I’ll look at my info to get it figured out. I really dont want to pay 250. bucks for my sister and I to go only a few workshops. The one I want to go to is at 11:30 Friday and I dont know that I’ll be to the hotel by then.
      Maybe I should come in Thurs night and just pay the extra on the hotel ? I didnt reserve Thurs and now cant get the same rate. hmmm…gotta get this figured out.
      I’ve been a bit pre-occupied.

There are only like two or three workshops I want to attend. Maybe I’ll call the foundation about other questions…like, if you dont go to all workshops, you still get lunch ?
      I just read a bit of info and see that dinner is included with the cost of the workshops so it’s not an additional fee. That’s better.

Will anyone be there for the welcome reception Thursday night ?