Southern California fires

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 11:53 am

Many of you are from the state of California but we don’t know exactly where you live. Would you please post us a note to tell us you are OK? Thanks so much!

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 5:11 pm

judi,

unbelievable, but we are in the only corridor in san diego county where there is no fire.
      nevertheless we have done a fair amt in prep to evacuate if necessay. this county is
      really a disaster. mucho mandatory evacuations already. in the first 24 hours these
      fires here have burned more than the 10 day fire of 4 years ago which was then the worse
      fire california had seen to date. humidity in single digits, temp in the 90s, & winds
      almost hurricane force. today conditions are getting better & should be the last day of
      this santa anna wind. all still ok here, but we are keeping our eyes open especially as
      the santa anna ends & the wind shifts direction.

thx for your concern. we are fine. gene

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 6:02 pm

Gene, so good to hear you are fine, and ready to go if necessary. I just heard from my sister-in-law. Lives in San Clemente 1/2 block from the ocean and she feels safe also. Good Bless you all. Regina

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 8:21 am

Thanks for the update Gene. Stay safe.

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 9:10 pm

Thanks for let us know Gene. You All are in My Thoughts and Prayers. My Uncle is just northeast of Malibu-I can’t wait to hear from him also.Take Care!