Sorry I’ve Been gone so long

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 3:59 pm

Hello everyone.
      It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on here. Just a lot happening in my life. Of course with Alyssa moving to Indianna and Joshua starting back to school, soccer season and my niece cheerleading and my nephew needing extra help with school, along with my boyfriend and his three kids, things have been pretty hectic at my house. I had the pleasure of visiting with a new GBS patient, he is recovering very well but is not pleased with the whole situation. He doesn’t want to even hear the word GBS when he gets out of the hospital so, so far I havn’t gotten him to register. He is the one that wanted the hospital to contact me however so that is a step in the right direction. During this same time one of my sister in laws has been diagnosed with cancer, she had a partial hysterectomy about 5 weeks ago and now they have found something around her ovaries and a mass in her right kidney. She will be going to OSU for consultation and the to the James Cancer Center for surgery. It does not look good for her. She is 43 years old. I recently had my first mammogram and they have found something in my right breast so i will be going on tuesday for an ultrasound to get a better picture. I am very confident that everything is ok.
      Wow, and guess what. I found round trip plane tickets to the symposium for $206, which is unbelievable. Unfortunately all of the rooms are taken at the embassy suites but i am trying to see if i can come up wtih enough money to cover the hotel. I am so excited. There is a chance I may get to be there with everyone. That would be so wonderful. Keep your fingers crossed. Well i’ve babbled enough. take care everyone. I miss you guys

Stormy

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 7:00 pm

Welcome back, Stormy. We’ve missed you.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 1:20 am

welcome home stormy! we have missed you! my thoughts and prayers are with both you and your sister-in-law. take care.

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2006 at 9:24 am

So good to have you back! What did your last test tell you? Don’t you think that GBS is enough without other diseases to deal with :p We don’t get much choice, do we. . . Now that you’re back, we’ll be looking forward to your posts 🙂

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2006 at 5:56 pm

Stormy,

So good to see you post!!!