————-

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 12:35 am

It was johnny horton.
      here it is if u missed it.
      [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=lzNBjy4qb40&search=johnny%20horton[/url]

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 11:16 pm

[COLOR=red]I wrote this parody [/COLOR][COLOR=red]to “Band on the Run”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000][CENTER][CENTER][B][U][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Stuck inside this long tube[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Never thought it was gonna move[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Thoughts are running through my head[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Remembering what my doctor said[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]If you’re ever find you cannot poo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]This is what I say you do[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Stick these magic bullets up your butt[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Soon you’ll start to poop with any luck[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Well his ass exploded with a mighty crash as he struggled to get his pants undone[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]After the first fart came out the second one did too man this ain’t no fun[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]When he finally sat down on the toilet seat, them poops had just begun[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Well the plumber drew a heavy sigh when he saw what the man had done[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]And a bell was ringing in the village square signaling everybody run[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]The toilet overflowed on the bathroom floor and it was covered in dung[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Well night was falling and the man’s stomach had just started to settle down[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Out in the hallway or in the other rooms not a clean piece of carpet was found[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]And the Man still had the Runs, Man still had the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]So now you know the tale, of the man who’s bowels were frail[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Now go run and tell someone[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]About the Man with the Runs, Man with the Runs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER]
      [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=red]Dave Shafto[/COLOR][/CENTER]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]

[/CENTER]

[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2006 at 11:19 pm

[COLOR=red]and I wrote this one to “Satisfaction”[/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]No Traction[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
      [CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red](sung to ‘I can’t get no Satisfaction’ by the Rolling Stones)[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I can’t get no tire traction, so my wheelchair is out of action[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I try to go forward and I try to go reverse[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]But I’m still stuck in the dirt[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]When I’m out drivnin’ my wheelchair down the road[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]go I see a dirt trail and I just have to go[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]My battery’s full so away I go[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]But suddenly I can’t get no, oh no, no, no. Oh crap I say[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]That’s what I say[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I can’t get no tire traction, so my wheelchair is out of action[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I try to go forward and I try to go reverse[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]But I’m still stuck in the dirt[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]When I’m watchin’ my TV, I see a wheelchair with four wheel drive[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]But it’s so expensive, I can not buy[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]So I power up my wheelchair[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]And I hit the road[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]But suddenly I can’t get no, oh no, no, no. Oh crap I say[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]That’s what I say[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I can’t get no tire traction, so my wheelchair is out of action[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]When I’m out ridin’ ‘round Boiling Springs[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I get a chance to see so many new things[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Then my mind goes blank it’s on overload[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]I just need to get off of the main road[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]And find me a trail and hit the dirt[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[RIGHT][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red]Dave Shafto[/COLOR][/FONT][/RIGHT]

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 7:45 am

Dave,
      I think that about sums it up. u hit both nails with one hammer.. If I could only find a karoke version of those songs. I think those would be a hit..

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4VZ1N_GHig&search=band%20on%20the%20run[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgKF4Rpbkfs&search=rolling%20stones%20satisfaction[/url]