Some Good News

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 10:43 am

I have mostlly lurked on this site for a year since my wife was diagnosed with GBS in March 2006. She had a “light case”….thank the Lord. I know that most posts on this site are about problems, and I got a lot of help from this site in her early days, it really helped both of us to understand what she was experiencing.

Now the good news. We went to PT for a reevaluation last week and what a surprise we got. Her reflexes, which had been absent since March, were back slightly in her knees! Also other balance and tests that test feeling were vastly improved. I urge those of you who may also be dealing with “light cases” of GBS to keep up the hope, and be patient!

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 10:47 am

That is such wonderful news! I’m sure you are both over the moon.

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 11:34 am

I’m so glad to see your post!!! It’s fantastic news for you and the wife but I needed it as well. I’m in a very strange place right now and positive news is what I need alot of. Thanks for sharing the new and keep us informed please.
      I’ll say a special prayer for continous improvement I’ll say it RIGHT NOW.
      Tim
      SEVERE GBS 10/11/2006

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 11:45 am

Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing the good news with all of us. Tell your wife we are all
      cheering her on.

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 4:32 pm

That’s great Gary, we always love to hear about good news. Sending my best to you both, tell her to hang in there.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2007 at 2:15 am

That is such a relief to know that things are going so well. That definetly gives me and my daughter hope that things will improve in timefor her also.

Thank You!!!