So many concerns

• December 22, 2008 at 3:34 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Ohh Dawn, I’m soo sorry you are going through soo much all at once. Thats enough to make anyone go crazy, take it one day at a time Hun!! My Prayers and thoughts are with You, Kevie, Your Dad and Grandpa Bob. You sure do have alot on your plate right now. Please remember to take some time for yourself, Kevie needs you healthy and fresh minded. Hugs!!!

• Anonymous
      December 22, 2008 at 8:25 pm

You DO have a lot going on, Dawn! Hugs and prayers — I hope Kevin is feeling MUCH better by Christmas!

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2008 at 11:21 am

Dawn,

I hate it when they change insurance. The place I worked for did it many times, every two to three years. If they don’t change the carrier they are sure to raise deductibles. Yuck.:mad:

The good new is, Your new carrier would probably carry most health networks. Years ago I’d get a new carrier and the better hospital was never
      included. Seems as of the last two changes we had to suffer. All three major networks in the area are participating.:)

I’ll bet your gonna be OK and things will work out. maybe for the better.
      The homecare is usually to the Ins co. advantage isn’t it??

Thank the Lord for company sponsored Group HC, Pre existing conditions work better there. Scairy if you try to buy your own Insurance, you’d have to wait 1 yr for treatment. How the heck are we supposed to do that??

When bridging the gap from becoming disabled to gaining access to Medicare
      There is a loonnnggg time till coverage starts.
      These are some of my biggest concerns even over the diability of the disease. Lets see if the new President and his cabinet fixes some of these issues with H/C.

On A Brighter Note: Once again:
      Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      Did your parents combine your Bday with Christmas? I hope not, because
      you deserve extra Presents!!-tim

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2008 at 12:28 am

Dawn

Wow! Everything is hitting you at once, you are strong but you need to take care of yourself. Hopefully all the meds will help kev, I know sinus infections are tought, my oldest daughter used to get a sinus infection every other month! We have found that mucinex D makes a big difference. Now I know he is already on a decongestant, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask the dr if you coul add mucinex or mucinex d. For her it really helps to clear the crap out, especially if she drinks lots of water!

I’m soooo sorry about all your insurance garbage! Insurance is a pain! I feel really lucky to have great insurance thru TJ’s but I always worry how long it will last! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it will work out for you. If not maybe you can talk to you dr and maybe he would add onto your new plan or make a deal with you. He is really involved in Kevin’s care so maybe that would be an option.

I’ll keep all your family members in my prayers. Take a deep breath and try to enjoy some of Christmas. You deserve a little R&R.

Take care hon,

marjie

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2008 at 7:13 pm

Dawn,
      Hope everything eventually works out ok for you.
      Merry Christmas

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2008 at 9:27 pm

When it rain it pours, [I mean snows, sorry] You and your family are in my prayers. Hopefully the New Year will be better. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2008 at 9:43 pm

I agree with the others you have been thru so much and have been strong and good advice for all of us. Now, it is our time to let you vent and worry and remind you to take one day at a time like you have done in the past for us. I am sure all of us have had our ups and downs and they work out! All this worry is not going to change it. Make it thru the holidays and feel blessed you are with family. Group hug from us to you! ((((((((((HUG)))))))))) 😀

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2008 at 11:04 pm

We all wish for you a new year that is better than this one has been. Hang on to that hope and grab each bit of peace as it comes. Although there are bad things that have happened this last year, there are things to celebrate as well–you have lots of people that care about you and Kevie, you know better now how to help Kevie so that he is able to run and play in that 12 inches of snow. Take a little time for yourself over these holidays just to take a deep breath. I just came back from our candlelight service and life feels so much better. It always touches me for people to share the light and Christmas music is awesome, my favorite. Love is the reason for the season no matter one’s religion although it is easy to forget that in the hussel and bussel that we all do. I lit a candle for children everywhere–for health, and love, and peace to them and us who forget to live as a child sometimes and just appreciate the joy of snow, of a beautiful song, of a hug.
      WithHope

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 4:44 am

Hey Dawn!
      Sorry I haven’t been around for a few days to reply to this – we’ve been in office transition so no computer.

You will get through this, you are an incredibly strong woman – the kind of person who grows stronger through adversity instead of being crushed by it. Take one day at a time and just try to remember my mother’s favorite expression “this too shall pass.” I’ll be thinking of you today and hoping you can put it all aside and enjoy the moment.

Take care of yourself and if there is anything I can do let me know.

Julie

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 6:30 am

I’m very sorry about all the adversities in your life right now. I hope things will improve .
      I wish you and your loved ones Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.