sleepy foot

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 10:39 pm

its been about 5 years since I’ve had gbs but I’ve noticed since then my extremities (especially my legs and feet) fall asleep VERY easily and then hurt a lot while they come to. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2006 at 2:14 am

yes all the time it is in my hands and feet. they also turn very cold when they go to sleep like they were in a freezer. they get to where they hurt so bad the bine feels like it could break. it really truly hurts there are many drugs out there that can help but you need to talk to your doctor to see what is right for you.

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 5:10 pm

I experience the same thing. I just recovered form GBS only a few months ago. But made almost a complete recovery. I have noticed that I’ve been waking up in the night a lot with numb extremities. I also notice that it hurts more than usual when it’s comming to. It hurts to the point that I can’t move it or touch it until it’s completly “awake” or else I am in EXTREME pain. So is there any one here that is on medication for this?! And if so does it really help?!

<333 Angee

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.