Should We Be Vaccinating Our Children?

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2008 at 8:52 am

Should We Be Vaccinating Our Children?

In Conclusion
      Natural birth and breast feeding, plus weaning onto organically complete foods is the best, and only safe way of immune system development.

The vaccination of babies and young children should be stopped immediately and re-evaluated for long-term effects.

All of the toxic additives should be banned, not just thimerosal.

Immuno-compromised children and their parents should be supported by readily available, viable and relatively inexpensive holistic alternatives.

Doctors and health authorities who champion vaccination programmes should be made to sign medical indemnity forms (as is now the case in the USA) so that damaged children and their carers can claim legal and financial support.

Parents faced with these decisions need to be able to make an INFORMED decision, and should not be pressurised by medical practitioners or schools who have neither the facts nor the responsibility.

The ethics of the whole GM vaccination programme needs a full public airing, before we get into an even bigger mess.

Cut and paste the following link to view the enitre article:

http://www.cranial.co.za/Pelowski%20Vaccination.htm

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2008 at 11:38 pm

I think that a blanket response saying that we shouldnt be vaccinating our children is wrong. Just as the article says, we should make an informed decision, but i dont believe that stopping vaccines for polio, tb and chickenpox for example is a knee jerk response we should have when it has had a benefit for millions – children of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s were greatly benefited by them. I think that the lack of effectiveness to many of these ‘older’ vaccines are due to many factors, including that of all the additives and unatural growth hormones etc. in all our foods today as well as over populations and environmental changes. I do however agree that vaccinations such as guardisal, flu vaccine etc are not proven – and I for one would not take either of them.,

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 10:34 am

I think the vaccs are needed, but not all at once, as most of the affected kids received them. Piling on the vaccs in one visit is plain stupid, they don’t need to override the childs little system, one at a time is sufficient. We can’t afford to not vacc children because the diseases will come back worst then they are now, similar to the superbugs are. I agree with Ali, I wouldn’t get the new vaccs yet, and I refused them for my daughter as well.

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 9:55 pm

[Well,
      Interesting topic, in that most every CIDP sufferer (read all) had a vaccine, just before onset. W me it was a Tetinus Booster (sp?)

Right now, my son isabout ready to Graduate HS and go to College, I’m debating boycott of the Menengitis Vaccine.But, consider this; the NIH has the incidence of CIDP at 1 in 100, 000. I’m wondering what the incidence of Lockjaw or Menengitis is, by comparison?

I mean, 1/100,000 is a pretty darmn slim chance. But does anybody know if the 1/100,000 is acurate?

I’ve met 12 sufferers in one of 4 infusion centers, that I know of, in a community of just over 750,000 people, if there are 50-total, for example, might this suggest disinformation?

Also, if vaccines are so much the cause, if all this, isn’t it intersting that my Neuro (an most) wil niot draw the connection?

Anybody know a good Vaccine Lawyer in Virginia? (If there IS such thing as a “good Lawyer”, sorry- Legal Eagles, I couldn’t resist;-)

Peace ibn Your Journey
      Victory in Your Quest

Eric

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2008 at 5:00 am

I’m reposting here because I believe the info is valuable.

From a “Merck” (pharmaceutical company) brochure on shingles vaccine.

Active Ingredient: a weakened form of the varicella-zoster live virus

Inactive Ingredients: sucrose (sugar), hydrolyzed porcine (pig) gelatin, sodium chloride (salt), monosodium L-glutamate (MSG 😮 ), sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride.

Do you really want these “things” jabbed into your or your child’s body?? My advice is [B]Consumer beware![/B]

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2008 at 9:29 am

I only have had a flu shot ounce or twice in my life. Our 11 year old doesnt get vaccines at all. I was working on a hospital roof near the exhaust fans for the whole hospital 3 days before I got GBS. I think that is where I contacted what ever it was . I dont know if I can prove thats how I got it ,but thats what I think happened.