seems to be never ending

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2009 at 6:39 pm

Since 10/11/2006 at onset my life has been transformed so much. After the long physical recovery (which is still in progress) and all the treatments of Ivig and Multi-Vitamin with metals added (each every 14 days) I’m still feeling the residual stinging and burning along with some new symptoms. The Doctors also diagnoisis of MGUS has shown up. The depression and fatigue is almost overwhelming. I went back to work 01/04/2009 in Feb. I came down with double pneumonia and had a (suite) lol in the hospital for 10 days. Im returning to disability on 10/01/2009. I’m really worried about this “Health Care Reform” I just keep hoping things will return to a bearable state.

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Hi Tim: There are certainly days when it all seems overwhelming. I can only imagine how hard things have been for you-my struggles continue and there are days when all I can do is get through and hope the next day is better. I have no magic answers or I would write a book and make a lot of money, but just am writing to remind you you are not alone. You will be in the prayers of a lot of us on the forum so keep writing and let us know how things are going. I hope you have someone you can talk to in person as well. I am convinced that depression is a residual which overlaps with fatigue and, especially given what you have gone through , is not unusual. Keep the faith brother and remember we are all here for support. Jeff

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2009 at 7:19 am

Hi Tim!! Glad to see you again!! As Jeff said You are not alone!! Sending you Big Hugs!!! Things will workout for everyone in the future. Please keep in touch Hun!

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2009 at 3:10 pm

Hang in there, Tim. How about writing more… it may help… tell us more!