SECOND THOUGHTS, can I still go to symposium

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Hi family,
      I had posted that I couldn’t go to symposium for financial reasons, but I think the money could come out of what my brother calls “Elizabeth’s Fund”. HERE’S MY PROBLEMS NOW, my new home is in such a mess I can’t find the brochure I received from GBSFI with workshops, fee’s, etc. I DO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE RESORT AND I DO REMEMBER THE CODE. I called Indian Lakes and they said they have no more accessible rooms left. I’m in a wheelchair and must have an accessible room otherwise I really cannot go!

I probably have time to get another brochure from GBSFI, unless Dawn still has extra’s.

I REALLY WANT TO GO AND I WILL GO IF I CAN GET HELP/ADVICE ON A ROOM. I’m wondering if the person I talked to at the resort is wrong because for the Phoenix symposium two years ago I was told same thing, no rooms available and there were.

• August 28, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Hi Liz,
      I have one that is accounted for and one more extra. Ask to speak to a manager, maybe they could check for sure. Maybe they gave accessible rooms to someone who does not actually need one. Start a thread and see if anyone responds. Let me know if you want me to mail it to you.
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2008 at 12:51 am

I only received one brochure, but i’d be happy to photocopy out of it what I need and send it on to you….let me know

marjie