San Francisco In The Moonlight!

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2007 at 6:57 pm

I’m happy……so’s my shooting buddy Randy Forshey!!

We were chasing the moon and caught up with it high up on the Marin Headlands.

[IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1125/1445881254_d61e5374df_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2007 at 7:33 am

What a Beautiful Shot, Ken!:D

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2007 at 2:03 pm

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]What a Beautiful Shot, Ken!:D[/QUOTE]
      Thank you Cheryl!

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2007 at 8:22 am

Wow! What a fantastic shot! I wish I had that view out my window! What time of the day or should I say night was it?

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2007 at 1:38 pm

[QUOTE=JanB]Wow! What a fantastic shot! I wish I had that view out my window! What time of the day or should I say night was it?[/QUOTE]
      Thank you Jan!

Date Time Original = 2007-09-25 19:27:38 (7:27PM)

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2007 at 2:28 pm

wow what a shot. much better than the ones the doctors give lol!!!! I can stare at this photo and it relaxes me and makes me feel good all over for a while. i wish I could escape to that very spot everynight to get that feel good feeling. but now I can thank you I will be here often.;)

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Ken, That shot would look just awesome as a poster!:) What lens did you use, in laymans terms please;) I saw the moon tonight and thought of your shot right off!:)

• Anonymous
      September 28, 2007 at 11:23 pm

Great shot Ken, I hope you don’t mind if I use it in a PowerPoint that I used for teaching an introduction to astronomy. [Middle School]

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 2:31 pm

[QUOTE=nebraskafan]wow what a shot. much better than the ones the doctors give lol!!!! I can stare at this photo and it relaxes me and makes me feel good all over for a while. i wish I could escape to that very spot everynight to get that feel good feeling. but now I can thank you I will be here often.;)[/QUOTE]
      Thank you!

I’ll be printing this one 13″X19″ to frame and hang…….

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 2:40 pm

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]Ken, That shot would look just awesome as a poster!:) What lens did you use, in laymans terms please;) I saw the moon tonight and thought of your shot right off!:)[/QUOTE]
      Thank you Cheryl!

The lens I used on my Nikon D200 was the Nikon 28-70/f2.8 (weighs 3-pounds) and is a legendary Nikon lens….designed for photojournalism, it has a max aperture of 2.8 throughout it’s zoom range. It was discontinued recently (there are still new ones around) and in November it’s replacement will be available, but will actually increase it’s range while reducing it’s size and weight….I’ll be getting the new one……

For this shot the settings were:
      F Number = F8
      ISO Speed Ratings = 100
      Focal Length = 28mm
      Shutter Speed = 2 seconds

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 2:41 pm

[QUOTE=Jim C]Great shot Ken, I hope you don’t mind if I use it in a PowerPoint that I used for teaching an introduction to astronomy. [Middle School][/QUOTE]
      Thanks Jim!

Use it any way you would like!

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Awesome pic!

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 5:46 pm

Simply amazing photo! Thank you for sharing once again.

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 8:38 pm

[QUOTE=wmoore]Awesome pic![/QUOTE]
      Thank you!

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 8:39 pm

[QUOTE=Judi Z]Simply amazing photo! Thank you for sharing once again.[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Judy!