Sad News about Donna Lee Berry

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 11:46 am

It’s with a breaking heart that I have to tell all of you that have known Donna
      for so many years, that she passed away on August 18th. Her son Adam e-mailed me this morning after I had sent off an e-mail to Donna. I am crying so hard over the loss of my friend, I’m in shock right now.

I will speak to Adam soon, the funeral is on Thursday the 24th. I will give the family the time they need to cope with this.

If you would like to sign Donna’s Legacy book e-mail me and I will give you the link, since we are not allowed to post links anymore.

God I am going to miss her so much. Heaven has another beautiful Angel.

Love You Ms Savannah.

Donna was known on the old forums as DB or Donna Lee Berry or Savannah her writers name.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 12:23 pm

God bless you, Savannah, for all the joy you shared with us.

With love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 12:43 pm

This is shocking news… may I ask what happened? My heart goes out to you and all of her friends and family. We have to remember that there is a plan and a reason why life happens – or doesn’t. Big hugs to you Brandy.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 12:56 pm

Hi Chrissy,

I just heard from her son Adam again and he will talk to me after the funeral. I don’t know what happened yet.

Donna touched many lives and will be greatly missed by those who knew her.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 2:03 pm

[QUOTE=Brandy]If you would like to sign Donna’s Legacy book eI-mail me and I will give you the link[/QUOTE]

Brandy, would you send me the link, please. I remember Donna. She will be missed.

Deb

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 2:14 pm

Hi Deb,

I just sent you a private message and the link.

Take care

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 5:41 pm

Brandy,

So sorry to hear about your friend. May you take comfort in your memories of her.

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 1:38 pm

Bringing back up to the top for members who know Donna and have not seen this thread.

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 10:30 am

Brandy,

I’m heartbroken. Donna was a wonderful friend, caring liaison, and interesting author. We knew each other for 8 years, became liaisons together and good friends over the years.

Donna has been sick for a while. She wanted her illness to be kept private and I respected her wishes.

Donna will be missed by us all.

Brandy, thank you for posting this. I or the Foundation did not hear of her passing.

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 10:51 am

Hi Kass,

I heard from Donna’s son Adam because I had sent off one of my usual e-mail jokes to Donna and he wrote back and told me of Donna’s passing. She always told me to keep the jokes coming, because they made her laugh.

Could you please tell the Foundation of Donna’s passing for the family.

Thanks Kass

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 8:35 am

I called them as soon as you told me about her passing. They will contact the family. Bob D was also informed. He was her regional director.

The jokes for Donna was a good time. She sent me one in the spring and I had to call her. We were on the phone for almost 3 hours. The next day she e-mailed me and said her ear hurt:) I’ll miss talking to her, we started with foundation biz and ended up solving the worlds problems.

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 12:13 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Donna?

She was our local liason and the first person from GBSI to contact me. I’m so sorry to know that we have lost her.

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 12:40 pm

Hi Suzanne,

Donna passed away while having a 10 hour heart surgery on August 18th

It is a great lose to the GBS community but mostly a great lose to the world.

Donna was a wonderful human being who cared about everyone and loved life.

I shall miss my friend greatly.

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 1:26 pm

Donna/Brandy,

How sad. Yes, it’s a great loss indeed. My heart is with you grieving for your friend.

Suzanne