Range of Motion Exercises

• Anonymous
      August 31, 2011 at 10:34 am

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=range+of+motion+exercises&qpvt=range+of+motion+exercises&FORM=IGRE#x0y2701

(sharing this website with everyone on our forum, as we work towards progress in our own mobility and pain management)

• Anonymous
      September 20, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Lately I’ve been using these range of motion exercises, especially when the pain and crippling causes me to feel discouraged.
      I’m finding new ideas from them for stretching out these damaged muscles.
      And I’m remembering to do them more often, instead of trying to be still & motionless so it doesn’t hurt.

Every morning before I get out of bed, I pull my shoulders up and hold them there till the pain eases; I do the same with my elbows, wrists, knees and feet. Then I spread the fingers of my hands bit by bit. It all helps. If I do this right, I can get out of bed without falling back with my first steps on the floor. It’s another tool in our arsenol of weapons against the GBS-CIDP.
      And I know now that pain will be with me at all times, but here’s a way to deal with it, maybe win some ground, and keep the worst at bay.
      Blessings on everyone!