Racer 13 .. come out come out wherever you are ..

• Anonymous
      October 2, 2006 at 11:18 pm

Marc, Please come out and show us where you are, or should I say …. who you are. Are you OK?

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 2:29 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Maybe he tried to get on here, while the forum was down. Just got disgusted & quit trying 😉 [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 1:34 pm

Maybe Marc is working on more codes for us to decipher.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 1:40 pm

I think that is it Donna. I first thought that maybe he was the one who ‘crashed’ the site because he didnt like our “guess what happened to Racer” thread, but then I thought he wouldnt really do that, he would just post a looooooooooooong reply in code. 😉 Is that true Marc?

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 7:48 pm

Everybody,

This is a post that Racer13 (Marc’s) daughter posted earlier today, just in case you had not seen.

[B][QUOTE] [/B]
      [B]Hello All! This is racer13’s daughter. As you might have noticed in the last couple weeks, racer 13’s e-mails have been confusing. His family needs you to know that he is in the hospital right now treating this mass confusion. We hope he will be better and back with you all very soon. Please disregard any nonsensical and/or confusing contributions he has made. Please pass this on to the whole forum.

Sincerely,
      racer13’s family[/B]
      [B][/QUOTE][/B]

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 7:28 am

Good thoughts and prayers are being sent Marc’s way.

Come back soon buddy, we need you.

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 2:04 pm

[COLOR=red]get well soon Marc[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 6:00 pm

Marc,

Hope you will soon be back with us. You are greatly missed.

Pep

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 5:31 am

This is indeed bad news, I have known Racer (Marc) for four years now and have great respect for him, once I find my way through his copious posts. Judi posted me about him and queried a connection between ‘foggy brain’ which many experience, Marc’s ‘massive confusion’ and any research.
      Without seeing him I cannot be sure, but it sounds as though Marc has what is known as toxic confusional state. This can be due to a variety of disorders, severe infection, severe electrolyte imbalance, dehydration, drugs etc. but not to GBS except in the early ICU stages.
      There is no link between the not uncommon ‘foggy brain’ and the more rare toxic confusional state. As to research, you would need to search google. DocDavid

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 10:20 am

Tell Marc we need him back here ASAP! Who else is going to keep Lee and I straight!

God Bless
      stephen

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 4:10 pm

We miss you marc, come home soon, man!!!

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 7:37 pm

Thank you DocDavid ~ one more time! 🙂

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2006 at 9:06 am

Good thoughts coming your way Racer and hopes for a speedy recovery. Come back to us soon!