sorry no info

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 6:11 pm

If anybody hears something about this, could you please post

Thanks

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 10:22 pm

Take a look here:

[url]http://www.thestreet.com/s/fda-warns-on-cephalons-provigil/newsanalysis/winnershealth/10386380.html?puc=_googlen?cm_ven=GOOGLEN&cm_cat=FREE&cm_ite=NA[/url]

hope that helps

cd

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 12:10 pm

Thank you Dawn for letting me know about this. The only thing I seem to be batteling with a great deal at the moment is my exzema on my face which has flared up and stayed around for quite a while.

I said to my husband that I thought the Provigil actually helped enhance my moods, with the Cymbalta. Have you seen any of the possible side effects that they listed in the article Jim?

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 1:21 pm

Ali,

It may be a good idea to keep a close watch on the exzema – here is an excerpt from an article. It sounds potentially serious – not ment to scare you, but a good idea to keep informed if you are taking this product.

best wishes,
      cd

[url]http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/news/20071024/stay-awake-drug-provigil-new-warnings[/url]

there have been “rare” cases of serious or life-threatening rash in patients taking Provigil, states the drug’s maker, Cephalon Inc…….Harmless rashes can also occur in patients taking Provigil. But it’s “not possible to reliably predict which rashes will prove to be serious,” so patients should stop Provigil at the first sign of rash, unless the rash is “clearly not drug-related,” states Cephalon.

Psychiatric symptoms including anxiety, mania, hallucinations, and suicidal thinking have also been reported in patients taking Provigil.

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 6:28 pm

Thank you cd,

Its so difficult to figure out if it’s just the ‘regular’ flare up or something slightly different … because there are differences.

Initially I really didnt want to take Provigil, it just sounded too ‘iffy’ for me, however when trying to go off it, its a matter of crash and burn.