privigen and urinary problems

• Anonymous
      September 25, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Hello everyone my name is kitze. i am 33 from pennsylvania and was diagnosed in april 2012 with cidp. here is my concerns and i am just looking to see if anyone else has the same problems. I firsted started on plasmapreisis in march 2012 when they thought i had gbs. so in april when i got worse i was diagnosed with cidp and started on ivig with privigen. I did well with it. now i get it every three weeks for three days. since this all started i have been having problems peeing. like not being able to hold it or peeing like i had a pea for a bladder, but within in the last two months. i have gotten to the point that i pee myself all the time and it hurts really bad when i pee. i had my pee tested and they said i had an u.t.i. so i took all my meds for that hoping it would go away but no luck, :(  Now the pain while peeing normally happens like 4 days after i start my treatments and last for like 2 or 3 days. I have talked to the neurologist about this and he says it has nothing to do with cidp, but i think he is wrong. So i am asking if anyone has problems similar to mine please contact me so i can talk to you.. thank you for reading and hope its a good day for you!!