Prayers for my niece in Santiago, Chili

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 12:22 pm

I have a 37 year old niece (my only niece) that lives in Santiago, Chili. She has been there for about 8 months Teaching English as a Foreign Language. My sister did talk to her right after it happend – before the world woke up and the cell phone lines got all busy. She was okay but very shaken (no pun intended). Her apartment highrise building was evacuated then they were let back in (this has probably happened several times by now). No broken windows but all her dishes are broken and apartment basically trashed. She does not speak Spanish (this is a requirement for her position of a TEFL). Her power came back on once, but no water. We haven’t been able to talk to her since early yesterday. I just saw where she posted on facebook from a neighbors iPhone saying she was okay but wanted prayers for the aftershocks.

I know this group is very experienced in sending prayers. You all are the best!

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Will be praying for your niece along with all those affected by this devastating earth quake.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Prayers are being said for your niece and all those affected by this tragedy. I wish to include all of your family back here in the States who are worried and wondering and feeling so helpless.

• February 28, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Sending many prayers for your niece and her safety as well as the aftershocks and hope they are mild with no more damage.

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 7:37 pm

sending prayers…

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Your niece and all those effected by this latest quake are in prayers

• March 1, 2010 at 9:47 am

Praying for your family

• Anonymous
      March 1, 2010 at 11:21 am

Chrissy, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your neice and all the people in Chili.
      Ms. Judy

• Anonymous
      March 1, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Hi Chrissy,

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to your niece and family.

Take care,

Tina

• March 2, 2010 at 6:55 am

Chrissy, praying for your neice and all the people in Chili. Gary