Prayers Again Please!

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 1:10 am

Hi All, We need your prayers again! Tonight we were over at my sister in laws celebrating my daughters and another sil birthdays when I noticed my Father in Law wasn’t responding to my questions and just looked not right with his head hanging down. He didn’t respond to my Mother in laws questions either. So I told my sil to call 911 for him. Come to find out at the er, they are admitting him, he had a stroke(old one showed up on ct) had a blockage in his carotid(sp) artery, irregular bp-very low, dizzy spells and a tia. He keeps telling us he is fine and is upset that he ruined my daughters birthday.

during the excitment with my fil, we had a severe storm go through at the same time. A huge branch fell just missing their house, and the police were called out by the fire dept to move a tree out of the road for the life squad. There are power outages all over this area with trees down everywhere as well. I guess when it rains it pours. we are having another servere storm right now with hail–man I hate storms everyday and night like this.
      My Father in Law has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, went through chemo for stage 4, and beat the odds with no sign of any more tumors or cancer.

Your prayers and thoughts worked well to help my Dad survive his massive heart attack-that only 2% of people ever recover from, so I know they will work for my Father In Law also. Thanks.

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 1:42 am

Sorry to hear about your dad’s situation.

I promise to pray for you and your family! I believe in the power of prayer, as i have seen miracles myself. So, in the mean time, keep your head up and BELIEVE in its power. God bless!

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 10:15 am

Cheryl,
      Your Dad as well as you and your family will continue to be in my prayers each day.

Jim C

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 1:19 pm

Hi Cheryl,
      I have said a prayer and will continue to pray for you Dad.
      Laurel

• June 10, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Cheryl,
      Kevin and I will continue to pray for you and your family. How are YOU doing physically?
      Thinking about you!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 2:12 pm

[B]Hi Cheryl,

I will certainly keep your father-in-law in my prayers and will send prayers also for all of the family.[/B]

• June 10, 2008 at 3:20 pm

Prayers are with your family and FIL. I am so glad he wasnt alone when this happened and you were able to get him help.

May God lay his healing hands on him and hold him close right now.
      Amen

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 8:34 pm

Wow, things just don’t seem to let up for you! My prayer thoughts continue to be with you. Hugs, hugs, hugs 🙂

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 1:14 am

Our family is lifting you and your family up in prayer.

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 3:20 am

Cher,

You know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father in law…………………..God Bless……

Per

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 3:34 am

THANK YOU Everybody!!! I knew I could depend on You!:) Dad C(in law) is insisting he is just fine, still. His bp was better this afternoon. He may be released weds IF the results comeback from the tests he had done, and they are good results. If his artery is less than 70% blocked than he can go home on meds, but if they are higher he will be transferred to another hospital for surgery. We are hoping its the later. Take care all and thanks again.:)

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 3:53 am

Hi, Cheryl.

You all are definitely in my prayers.

Deb
      London

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2008 at 12:47 pm

Just a quick note to say prayers are on the way as we speak. Blessings to you and your family…

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2008 at 12:28 am

Cheryl,

He is in my thoughts and prayers as are you guys. If you ever need anything you know how to get ahold of me. Take care.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2008 at 7:36 am

Cheryl,

Let me add my prayers, too. I hope thru all of this you are all safe from the storms. I know you said they were coming your way from here. And we got hit bad again….not directly me, but very close.
      Lots of prayers for your family….I hope you are taking care of you thru all of this, too. Easier said than done. I so know that.

best wishes,
      Stacey

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2008 at 8:28 pm

Thank You ALL!!! It has worked again!!:) Dad C came home and is doing ok, weak and fatigued, but doing ok.
      Stacey, You have been in My Thoughts and Prayers as well, hope the weather changes for the better for You all down/over there.

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2008 at 1:10 am

Happy things are looking up for your family! Sounds like he’s a tough guy!