Plasma article from local news paper

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 6:08 am

This is good for Us I guess. the more the Better.

[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo309/tjr1080/scan0001.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 6:08 am

[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo309/tjr1080/scan0002.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 6:09 am

[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo309/tjr1080/scan0003.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 7:22 am

Tim,
      I can’t get it to open, says it has been moved or deleted.
      Dummy me, I tried to copy and paste instead of clicking on it.
      Sorry Tim.
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 7:25 am

Nice article Tim. Thanks for sharing.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 7:54 am

Thanks Tim.

They have a plasma donor center here. We, the locals I guess, call it the stab lab. People go there to get money…which is great for people like us that need it so bad. I’m glad they get paid for donating b/c many people…like most of the ones here that do, wouldnt donate . I knew someone that donated regularly, strictly for the money. His wife left him and he’d lost his job. There are many tho..dont get me wrong…that donate to help.

Without those stab labs, there would definitley be a shortage of plasma.

have a good day.
      Stacey

• November 13, 2008 at 10:45 am

Wow! Great article!! I wish I knew how to post things and enlarge them as you did!! About the article, it is great to know so many people are donating. I do get nervous every infussion about who our donors were. I hope they truly are screened scrupulously!! Personally, $15 dollars for waiting hours is a rip off when you consider how much the drug companies are making. I feel bad for the donors, they are being taken advantage of. I hope God rewards them in other ways for their gift. Maybe one day if you had time Tim you could teach me how to get stuff on the computer as you did. Not any time soon, provided you would be willing, I have to be in the frame of mind! I think I have some sort of phobia of the computer, truly.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 10:47 am

Tim,
      Great article, my nephew does this twice a week to help him with expenses. He is a single dad raising two young daughters and has a full time job but this helps him make it.
      Take care
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2008 at 6:30 am

Hi Dawn,

Regarding making the pictures big, some may have to do with file size. If your camera is set for small file size to save space on the camera memory chip, it may affect how big it appears. I was using a 10 megapixel Nikon D60 so the files are pretty big.
      As far as importing the pics or articles,

Liz told me about the website photobucket.com they are web hosting
      photo’s. Upload a JPEG to the site, name and tag it, then copy and paste
      the whole HTTP address into the message box where you type on the forum.
      Once saved it should appear.

I don’t know about Trey Avery thoughts on this because it will consume quite a bit of space on the system but it works. the article I did, I just scanned it in under jpeg format and did the same as a picture.

Hope this helps! Have a Great Day

• November 14, 2008 at 10:30 am

Photo bucket I have mastered, believe it or not! (my kids don’t believe it!!) I just have a basic camera, will have to ask my husband about the size thing.
      Thanks,
      Dawn