pictures

• July 18, 2006 at 11:16 am

Any one interested in starting a photo thread again? It’s always nice to see new pictures of everyone again.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2006 at 11:31 am

Hi,
      I like this idea! These are where my username CODYSTANLEY comes from, my two dogs, who I still miss and love. Both are running free of pain in heaven.

This is CODY, a girl. Her breed was unknown because “daddy” was a thief in the night. Cody was a BIG strong dog, but very gentle. Black and white soft short coat. BLUE eyes and a tail like a deer.

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2006 at 11:37 am

And this is STANLEY, the little boy. Stanny was a yorki-poo and a silky honey color. Like a little teddy bear. He was the protector and the BOSS of Cody. As soon as he was big enough to jump up on my bed at night, he’d patrol and Cody was no longer allowed.

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2006 at 11:39 am

Great idea Greg,

The last picture of Frank and myself is big and I have tried to size it down, then it gets blurry, but I’ll post it anyway or at least the link to open it.

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2006 at 11:41 am

Great idea Greg. I’ll post the link of the last picture of Frank and myself. He looks so good in this picture that no one would have thought how sick he was.

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2006 at 11:42 am

Great idea Greg.

• July 19, 2006 at 11:40 am

I tried, but found out my photos have too many kb’s. Any computer experts that might be able to give me suggestions on how to do it?

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2006 at 8:39 pm

Greg,

Download and try this program [U](link deleted by administration)[/U] . It is pretty easy to use and is free. Let me know if you have any problems with it should you decide to download it.

Jerimy

• July 20, 2006 at 4:11 pm

Thanks for trying jerimy. Your link was delated by the administration. I’m not sure why.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2006 at 5:01 pm

Jer,

why did they do that? :confused:

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2006 at 8:20 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]OK, Folks, if you check my profile, this is who you see…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2006 at 9:19 pm

Ooohlala Debi, and I think that cheese hat is just the perfect thing! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2006 at 9:25 pm

ok, so this is my profile, with my littlest one, taken 2 years ago. A little fuzzy, but it will do

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2006 at 9:54 am

Here are three recent pictures:

1. Carol and I at Bear Lake in the Rocky Mountain National Park, our first camping attempt in years. We slept in our SUV
      2. I am proud of this one. I managed to walk all around Bear Lake with my rollator, 2/3 mile. First time in a year I was able to walk that far in one stretch. Well, I rested a few times.
      3. Our 16 months old granddaughter Sydney, a big part of our life. We babysit her three days a week to help out our daughter, a second year emergency medicine resident

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2006 at 1:55 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Hey, Ali.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]A-a-hemmmm….that second picture is a Green Bay Packer hat. More or less. Mostly less. :p Scott Sieleman (Survivor48), GBS 2003 (I think), brought it with him the first time we visited. That pic will be the [I][B]only[/B][/I] time you will see me in one of those things, as it ruined my coiffure. (I should have done what Norb did & described each pic. BTW, the first pic is moi’.)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]FYI, Scott Sieleman (Survivor48) & Ellen Staab (Summer) will be staying with me for a couple of days while Ellen is here in IA. This will be 08/5 & 6. For the newcomers: Scott & Ellen are long-time Forum members. It’s so much fun meeting other Forum member! Feels like we are all old ‘buds’! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• July 21, 2006 at 1:58 pm

You look fantastic debi.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Debi, I’ve seen the cheese heads on the t.v. ๐Ÿ˜€ What a pity it ruined your [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]coiffure [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]cause I think you were just born to wear it! :p [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2006 at 2:41 pm

It would be nice to know why you removed my link admin? Perhaps when you do that you can also say why instead of just removing it. We try to help each other here on these forums in all areas of our lives. That link and that program were non-commercial and was to help a specific member with a technical issue. We appreciate the job you have to do, however if you are going to modify, delete etc the information we post, could you please explain why. Thank you.

Jerimy

• July 21, 2006 at 9:42 pm

Thanks to a great friend on this site who helped me, here is my daughter jennifer with buddie and minnie.

• July 21, 2006 at 9:50 pm

Here is another one. This one is me in my early career. Thank goodness I’m still here and retired.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Greg, cool. You figured it out. Nice pictures ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2006 at 11:32 am

Greg,

Attached is the URL to the [B]freeware[/B] program I posted earlier, pretty easy to use and figure out. Let me know if you need any help with it. I zipped it because it wouldn’t allow a .url attachment.

Jerimy

• July 22, 2006 at 12:54 pm

Here is a sketch photo of my daughter and I done last year.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2006 at 6:19 pm

That’s a great picture Greg ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2006 at 10:27 pm

sorry guys..mine wouldn’t go

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 6:35 pm

Greg,

Honeybunch, great picture of you and Jen. Share more.:) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 6:37 pm

Greg,

Honeybunch, great picture of you and Jen. Let’s have some more.:) ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 9:43 pm

[COLOR=red]OK I found a pic of me … here it is …[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.sidlawwoodcrafts.co.uk/images/grumpy.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Nice pic Dave, exactly how i pictured you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2006 at 10:28 am

Greg,

Wonderful photo of Jen. It’s lovely to see her again.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 10:48 am

ali

Like your son, your personality is too cute. But ali, whenever I read your name, I remember Mohammad Ali, the great boxer of yester-year. .. ha ha ha ha ! O! donโ€™t laugh but it is true. And perhaps, at least I feel the abbreviation of your name โ€˜aliโ€™ does not match with your personality.

Your real name Alison is also as beautiful as you both, Mother and Child.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 11:54 am

Aaaaah Sandeep, you make me blush! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I think that my Ali, should actually be spelled Ally, but, everyone used to spell it like that, and I guess its just shorter and eaier to spell it Ali. But I know what you mean about Mohammed Ali, it used to make me think of him too. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Thanx for those kind words.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 5:44 pm

While hunting for a city starting with “X”, I just discovered a cool picture of me ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2006 at 11:47 pm

Here is me and my angels on Earth…………….

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2006 at 12:32 pm

Greetings,
      I was tryin to help some on posting some pictures/images in another thread before I found this one… So if you wana gander at me, and maybe some idea’s on posting images, they b here. Don’t be shocked by the naked pictures of me.. it was just a test..
      (link deleted by Administrator)

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2006 at 12:10 pm

(1)Its me and my daughter, Tejal