Pain Medication

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Hi All,
      Hope you are all having a good day today.. I need some advise. Heathers feet are starting to hurt and she is unable to sleep at night due to the pain, Please chime in with what you are taking or have taken for the nerve pain… Name of product and how many milligrams and if it is as needed or a certain number of times a day.. thank you in advance for any input you may be able to provide…
      Mom2Heather

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Gabapentin 6 x 300 mg

Nortriptyline at bedtime 25-50 mg

if really bad Adivan 1mg

and warm rice packs

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2011 at 6:31 pm

I was hoping more people replied to this post as I am in the process of being evaluated by a pain doctor. He found out that in addition to peripherial neuropathy I have spinal stenosis which is causing me a lot of pain. The pain doc wants to do steroid/anethesia shots in my spine…???

Also, I have to be careful what meds I take because of a kidney disease that is making itself known as I am getting older (54). If its not one thing its another :confused:

• Anonymous
      November 20, 2011 at 12:02 am

I’m 18 months into this and I still take 4800mg gabapentin per day. Pain is better then it once was but still a bit of a chore.

• Anonymous
      November 20, 2011 at 11:33 am

Hi Mom…..MY experience….I’m in to this for 18 months now….lyrica has helped, but I think it’s probably poisonous to the liver AND when I try to dose down with my large dose tabs I do get very fidgety, especially at night….MM has helped a lot, works on my nerve/muscle pain and acts as a muscle relaxant for me…traditional method (think: Bob Marley) IS poisonous as well but is the fastest delivery method…… vaporizers are reported to greatly reduce toxins, especially tar…I find it irritating to the throat, but MUCH easier on the lungs….many people eating it as well
      [IMG]http://www.vaporizergiant.com/VOLCANO.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 20, 2011 at 5:14 pm

{gabapentin 900mg x3, MS Contin [morphine time release] 30 mg morning and evening} That seems to keep the wolf away most day. Most, but not all.