Orchids

• Anonymous
      July 4, 2007 at 3:14 pm

I bought these for my wife’s office, but she brought them home…….

[IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1077/718185272_33631f8fd1_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2007 at 4:04 pm

Dear Ken:

Those are real nice Phaelonopsis. They are easy to get to bloom in a greenhouse. The real challenge is to get them to bloom the next year.

Good Luck!

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2007 at 9:31 pm

[QUOTE=Lee Spurgeon]Dear Ken:

Those are real nice Phaelonopsis. They are easy to get to bloom in a greenhouse. The real challenge is to get them to bloom the next year.

Good Luck!

Lee[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Lee! The weather here makes growing them impossible without a greenhouse!

It’s easier to replace them……unfortunately:o

• Anonymous
      July 7, 2007 at 9:36 pm

Neat pic Ken. What do you mean Ken? They are supposed to be the easiest plant to take care of!:D 😉

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 12:29 pm

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]Neat pic Ken. What do you mean Ken? They are supposed to be the easiest plant to take care of!:D ;)[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Cheryl!

They are easy! You put them on a table, wait until the flowers fall off, get another, repeat…….:)

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2007 at 10:02 pm

Ken:

Heaven forfend! You aren’t one of those serial orchid killers? My ex-wife would really kill orchids on a regular basis. I remember coming home one day and she suprised me by trimming off those dangly shoots on the bottom. I asked “By those dangly shoots, were you refering to the roots?”

Apparently she was.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 9, 2007 at 8:19 pm

[QUOTE=Lee Spurgeon]Ken:

Heaven forfend! You aren’t one of those serial orchid killers? My ex-wife would really kill orchids on a regular basis. I remember coming home one day and she suprised me by trimming off those dangly shoots on the bottom. I asked “By those dangly shoots, were you refering to the roots?”

Apparently she was.

Lee[/QUOTE]
      No orchid killer I!
      It is only within my purview to purchase them and take photos of them……my wife is totally repsonsible for all else…….:D

• Anonymous
      July 10, 2007 at 12:58 pm

Ken,
      That would be “conspiracy to commit..” which carries the same legal responsibility as the actual charge. I always laugh when someone comes back from court all upset…”why did I get life? I didn’t kill her, I just hired someone to do it.”

• Anonymous
      July 10, 2007 at 1:11 pm

[QUOTE=vmac]Ken,
      That would be “conspiracy to commit..” which carries the same legal responsibility as the actual charge. I always laugh when someone comes back from court all upset…”why did I get life? I didn’t kill her, I just hired someone to do it.”[/QUOTE]
      One spouse cannot be compelled to testify against the other, so a conspiracy charge will be hard to prove or obtain a conviction.

I, on the other hand, will glady testify that my spouse, without any knowledge on my part, did willfully and wantonly, with premeditation and malice of forethought, carry out the heinous act gleefully and with no remorse. Now if only I can prove that she also “laid in waiting” there will be Special Circumstances added, and a death penalty achieved! 😮