Old Member, New Login

• Anonymous
      August 8, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Tonya Correll. I was diagnosed with GBS on May 15, 2005. It has been over 5 years and I am doing really well considering the severe case I had. I was an active member of this forum for about a year and then I started tapering off. I haven’t been active for a couple of years and thought I would reconnect. But, I had to create a new log in since the old one was connected to an e-mail that I no longer have.

I currently live in Kokomo, IN and have been in Findlay, OH, Allison Park, PA, and Perrysburg, OH over the last four years. I haven’t met too many people with GBS, but would love to meet others and discuss sucesses. The beginning of my story is posted under the screen name Tcorrell. If anyone wants to read any of my previous posts. In the near future, I will try to post updates to those past posts so everyone can see where I am now.

Bye for now!

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2010 at 9:32 am

Welcome back! You have a lot of catching up to do and a lot of new people to meet.

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2010 at 10:38 am

Hello Tonya,
      I remember you! I’m one of the few “old members” still on the forum. Give it time and some of our other “oldies” will probably connect.

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2010 at 10:40 pm

Hi Tonya,

I remember you too. 🙂
      I got GBS on Sept. 2004. Have just about fully recovered. Very fortunate and blessed. Hope you are doing well. Welcome back.
      See ya.

Perry
      Joshua, Tx

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Hello! Welcome back! I am new to the forum, since this past April. This forum has been so very helpful to me. My fellow sufferers are all wonderful & caring people.

Love, smitty

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Congrats on your recovery! Hello neighbor in Texas!

smitty
      Tyler, TX

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Hi Tonya,

Welcome back! I have been around here for too many years… but I don’t remember you :confused: That’s because my memory has gotten very poor these past few years as I get older and my condition only gets worse. And I had a ‘mild’ case of GBS but still don’t have reflexes and have started falling. Working on SS right now. Please pray for me.

Love,

• Anonymous
      August 13, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Welcome back. Let us know how you are progressing. It helps others to know what to expect. Our prayers are with you.