OH MY GOSH!!! Kevie is growing up!

• March 26, 2008 at 9:32 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      March 26, 2008 at 10:13 pm

How wonderful and sad at the same time. Wonderful that he’s going through normal stuff after being sick. Sad from a mom’s point of view that your boy is growing up. And thank God for both, and the rain and sleet, haha. Wishing you both well.

• Anonymous
      March 26, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Oh, this growing up business is so hard on Mom’s! How I remember the days! It sounds like Kevin has a good head on his shoulders and his priorities straight (spending money on BB’s is important!).

It seems as though you and Kevin have a good relationship and he can talk about anything with you…..that’s the key to everything! He can talk, you will listen. Invaluable.

In the meantime, I’ll pray for a little more snow and sleet…..;)

Carla

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2008 at 12:02 am

Let It Pour!!!!!;) Ohh the joys of tweenies!!!!:D Just think Dawn, it could be worse!! Thanks to Mom being a Great Mom, Kevie has his priorities in line! Give Hugs to Kevie and to you also Dawn.

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2008 at 7:45 am

As mothers of boys, we must watch out for those girls ! I just cant imagine.
      I told Connor he’s going to marry a short woman with a big bum just like his mom. He thought that was so funny. And then, he says, “you dont have a big bum”…Now THAT is a perfect child. :p

They grow up too fast, dont they.

to rain and sleet….

Stacey

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2008 at 9:28 am

Yeah well, try dealing with boys fighting over your 6 year old daughter, LOL!

That’s too cute that those girls were hanging out with Kevin. You KNOW he’s gonna be a ladies man when he grows up. He’s just too sweet now!

Kelly

• Anonymous
      March 29, 2008 at 8:42 am

I also have an 11 year old. He’s into legos, reading ALL THE TIME, and playing with his friends. I know it will change soon but I want to keep them little as long as possible.

I don’t look forward to the teen years. We have a 9 year old that is going to put lots more grey in her dad and my hair.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      April 1, 2008 at 8:09 pm

Yes the grey hair. Every one of them hard earned! When I first started going grey, it was in just one spot. I called it my “Mikey streak”, after my moving at warp speed son. Enjoy them! You blink and they are grown. Best wishes!