Now another issue to deal with!!!

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 1:16 am

i’ve had a lump on my neck since february. since then, i’ve had two surgeries and a liver biopsy. the medication i’m on for my autoimmune hepatitis can cause lymphoma. i’ve had three docs. feel the lump in the last two weeks. i did have it looked at in february when it was much smaller, but they thought it was just a swollen lymph gland due to a sinus infectoin. well todays visit with the e.n.t., was a bit alarming. he felt it and it’s now the size of a golf ball. it’s a “perotid mass”. this is the (saliva gland). now i know why my mouth has been so dry for the last few months. i’m going for an m.r.i. tomorrow a.m. and then back to the e.n.t on thursday. he said it is wrapped around some lymph glands too. he wants to look at the m.r.i. and get it out. so now i have another surgery to look forward too. (sarcasm). this is the third one in three months. i sure wish this gbs, autoimmune hepatitis and side effects from medications crap would stop already. well, i guess when life throws you lemons, you’ve got no choice but to make lemonaide. life goes on!!!! just wanted to share the latest medical issue. thanks all for listening.
      deb

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 9:03 am

Deb, You are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Please keep us updated when you can. My fingers are crossed for you. Big Hugs.

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 9:38 am

Sorry to hear you are going thru this Deb!! Sending cyber hug your way!!

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 9:49 am

Deb, Please keep us updated. I know you must be nervous. I understand. I’ll be thinking about you.
      Linda

• June 27, 2007 at 11:29 am

Hi Deb,
      I am sorry to hear about your latest bad news! I too will pray for you. I am so confused why God keeps doing this stuff to everyone! Try to be strong!

Dawn Kevies mom 😮

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 12:19 pm

[B]Deb, good thoughts,wishes and prayers coming your way and a few big hugs too.[/B]

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 1:08 pm

Sorry Deb for the rough ride you are going through wishing you the best.

Sue

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2007 at 8:28 pm

Hang in there Deb, we’ll all be praying for you.

sherry

• Anonymous
      June 28, 2007 at 11:17 pm

Sorry Deb, your in my prayers.

Jerimy