New member – CIDP from South Africa

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2011 at 9:29 am

I am a brand new member and have been “surfing these forums” in search of answers and hoping that I am diffirent/misdiagnosed having my life back again.Could not agree with one member stating that the more one read, the more confused I am. Sadly or not….seems I am right at home in the CIDP community and am no working to find the solution. Anyhow, will tell my tale later, just wanted to touch base and wish you all the very best (ha ha including myself) and hope to not only find interesting discussions but also contribute my little part. I work in Sudan (Darfur) so it is not easy but I can still manage. Any South Africans out there, will appreciate to know.

Take care!!

gerhardv8

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2011 at 10:21 am

This is a very confusing disease. I hope all goes well with you. My daughter just returned from Tanzania to help me as I go through a clinical trial for this. She traveled for a year through India, then to South Africa, then a little more in Africa before coming home to Texas.

I hope you find answers and I hope you find someone from South Africa to connect with – best of everything to you,

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2011 at 2:50 am

Linda,

Nice meeting you and thank you for the wishes. Best of luck and keep us updated.

gerhardv8

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Hi! I just wanted to welcome you to the CIDP community!!! Sorry, I’m not from South Africa…I’m from Dallas, Texas. A long way away!!!
      I hope you find what you’re looking for here….good luck!!!!:D

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2011 at 4:25 pm

[QUOTE=gerhardv8] Any South Africans out there, will appreciate to know

gerhardv8[/QUOTE]

No South African but a Dutch Girl (ripened like good Dutch cheese, lol) in Greece. i.o.w. Dutch speaking! Good luck with your issue. We will all try to help you and learn from you at the same time.