New Information

• Anonymous
      December 21, 2009 at 12:34 am

I just recently found this information and thought that it maybe useful for the foundation to get in touch with them. To learn more about the Myelin Repair Foundation, contact us at:

Myelin Repair Foundation
      18809 Cox Avenue
      Suite 190
      Saratoga, CA 95070

Phone: 408-871-2410
      Toll Free: 1-877-ToFixMS
      Fax: 408-871-2409
      Email: info@myelinrepair.org

From their website I see that there are many other diseases that are following this organization for future hope in a cure.

Thanks,

Beth

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Beth,

Thank you for finding and sharing this information. This is where my frustrating thoughts seem to end in – what if we could be fixed???

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Fixed???

This is a mindset!

I ain’t sick! Just a little setback!

The “earthquakes, shakes” are something to deal with now, but in no way am I sick.

• Anonymous
      January 7, 2010 at 10:27 am

Hi,
      I’m still learning alot about all this stuff but I have a question. I would really
      like to know what you mean by “Earthquake Shakes?” The reason I’m asking
      is because about 4 years ago I had an episode of uncontrolable shaking while
      I was driving!! I had the air on in the car and I started to shake and I felt cold. Then the shaking became violent and I couldn’t stop it. I remember rolling down the window and thinking I’ve got to get to the emergency room!
      The next thing I remember was I was in a parking lot calling my husband. At first I left a message then finally got a hold of him to have him come and get me. To make a long story short when we got home, I was amazed to hear the message, my voiced was very slurred. The next day I went to see my
      doc. and she in turn sent me to a Neuro Dr. and he said I didn’t have epilepsy
      but gave me no explanation on what it was and never really did any test. I had three more episodes since then. Is this what your refering to as earthquake shake?? Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks,
      Ms. Judy

• Anonymous
      January 7, 2010 at 5:14 pm

That sounds like what I have been experiencing. When I try to do fine motor skills or I have overdone something strenuous. It’s mainly my left arm but sometimes in my back or my neck.