neurologist in connectcut

    • Anonymous
      March 15, 2011 at 10:00 am

      can anyone out there recommend a neurologist in Western Connecticut or Putnam or Dutchess counties in New York. Ive had GBS since 2009, and my neurologist didnt seem to be doing anyhing to help. I had a very bad case of it and now and in physical therapy and I see a physiatrist who is supposed to be managing pain and pt, etc but noneof that is happening. I wonder if I see a different neurologist I can get some answers to the extent of my condition and whether or not my leg and foot will ever come back from the dead zone they are in now. Like everyone else, I am just looking for answers or at least sensible guesses. thanks

    • Anonymous
      March 15, 2011 at 1:44 pm

      Sadie, try contacting either Kevin Felice or Charles Whitaker at the Hospital for Special Care in New Britain. I was Dr. W’s pt. until I underwent a stem cell transplant for CIDP. I presume he also can treat GBS. Let me know how you make out or if I can answer any questions. Good luck