Neuro1 and Sleep1 – what do you think???

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Has anybody tried the products Bill Romanowski (a retired Pro football player) has developed? They are called Neuro1 and Sleep1.

[B][U]Neuro1 claims to[/U]:[/B]
      [LIST]
      [*]Sharpen your memory and concentration
      [*]Improve your sports performance
      [*]Support your mood and sense of well-being[/LIST]It has a lot of the kind of vitamins and supplements in it that GBSer’s are encouraged to take for optimal recovery so I’m wondering if it would be helpful for us?

[B][U]Sleep1 claims that it will allow you to[/U]:[/B]
      [LIST]
      [*]Rest through the entire night
      [*]Nourish your brain while you sleep
      [*]Wake up without a “hangover” effect[/LIST][I](Consumer feedback indicates it is also helpful for [COLOR=darkred]restless leg syndrome[/COLOR])[/I]

I ordered the “free” samples (I say “free” because you still have to pay for the shipping ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) to try it out. From what I’ve heard and read, Romanowski is practically an expert on supplements and what helps the body recover quickest. He was always looking for something to help him improve. Toward the end of his career, that research led him to some questionable steroid-type drugs, but for the most part he studied legal, widely available “alternative” methods of healing the body.

I heard him giving an interview on the radio and he even said he [B]owns[/B] a hyperbaric chamber because oxygen was the absolute best thing for muscle recovery. He’s also a huge fan of SLEEP and rest in general to aid in body healing.

I’m reading his book, [B][I][U]Romo[/U] [/I][/B]right now and it’s really amazing how his terrible insecurity and fear of being replaced drove this sort of insane, relentless quest for knowledge about supplements.

Well anyway, has anyone heard anything about these products or tried them out personally? What do you think?

[SIZE=3]Here’s the website: [/SIZE][URL=”http://www.nutrition53.com”%5D%5BB%5D%5BSIZE=3%5Dwww.nutrition53.com%5B/SIZE%5D%5B/B%5D%5B/URL%5D

[SIZE=1](No, I don’t sell any of this stuff, I just want honest opinions since I may want to try the Neuro1 and my husband and daughter need the Sleep1.)[/SIZE]

[B]~ Thanks! ~[/B] ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 3:59 pm

OneBirdie

I have never tried either product, however, the ingredients aren’t harmful.
      I am one that doesn’t like to take powdered forms of supplements, a pill is
      much more my style…let us know how you like them and what flavor you
      ordered.

Good luck

Miami Girl

• Anonymous
      September 30, 2007 at 7:04 pm

[quote=Miami Girl]I am one that doesn’t like to take powdered forms of supplements, a pill is much more my style…let us know how you like them and what flavor you ordered.[/quote]

I’m not crazy about the powder either – not as easy as a pill – but he claims you absorb the nutrients/supplements better this way, plus in order to get all the ingredients that are in the powder you’d have to take a handful of pills. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I’ll let you know how they work and how they taste when we try them! You don’t get to choose your flavor for the free sample so I was sent
      [I]Mixed Berry[/I] and [I]Orange Cream[/I] in the [B]Neuro1[/B]
      & [I]Vanilla Raspberry[/I] and [I]Chocolate Malt[/I] in the [B]Sleep1[/B].

If the Sleep1 works, I’ll probably be ordering the big tub of it! My husband works swing shift and has developed terrible sleep problems. Also, my daughter has restless legs the week before and week of her period. She’s absolutely miserable and will try anything! She couldn’t even sleep with AMBIEN. ๐Ÿ™

I’m not expecting too much of the Neuro1 but if the Sleep1 works at all, I’ll be a believer. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• September 30, 2007 at 9:52 pm

Just be careful, we already learned our lesson with melatonin, another natural product. It should not be taken by children, but most importantly, not by those who have immune issues. Good luck, investigate the ingredients.
      Dawn Kevies mom

Neuro1 and Sleep1 – what do you think???

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 1:19 pm

Has anybody tried the products Bill Romanowski (a retired Pro football player) has developed? They are called Neuro1 and Sleep1.

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]~~~ Sorry, posted twice, ignore this one! ~~~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

๐Ÿ˜ฎ