need to vent!!!!

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2009 at 9:57 am

Hi Guys, its been a while since I’ve been here and it seems that I vent when I do come back……when I first was diagnosed with this wonderfully unknown syndrome, it really took me for a loop, as many of you know healthy one day and the next your forever changed…I dealt with the loss of my aunt and my moms breast cancer and this all in the hospital unable to breath and move thinking that I would never get to walk again but to the miracle of god I walked out with a walker and now can walk on my own, I thanked god every day for the chance to see the love of my life and hold him near and to see the kids and grand kids, I got angry with this syndrome when all the bill collectores came knocking at the door with no heart and a they care less what happened to you attitude…my honey had to go on stress leave for the time I was in hospital was I died 3 times in ICU and it was to much for him to handle… so after getting all the bills paid up and thinking that everytihng is on the right track an other wammy comes along…we want to move the house that we have been in for 2 years when people do a credit check on us its still not the greatest as it takes time to get the numbers up there and I feel stupid because I know that things could be alot worse really worse but is it ever going to end I was told not to get stressed about things because I start to get the tingling and numbness back and the back pain starts again.. but I thought that we had done everything to correct this and had dealt with this cidp got mad accepted what we were given and moved on but it seems that this thing is haunting us again I’m really tired of this and just need to vent as some days I feel that its never going to end…I get it now that there is no more compatation in the world and we are all numbers but what can you do…so as I sit here writing this I have to find a place for us to stay as we gave notice and we were told we had a house but the guy did a credit check and we are not “a good risk even with the story told” so thanks for listening and I konw that things do get better but I needed to vent and there is no one that understands this better than you guys….have a wonderful day talk soon Brenda:D

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Dear Brenda,
      I have been where you are at now. Our credit was ruined over past due hospital and doctor bills for both me and my husband. Last year, we both picked up MRSA and were each hospitalized. What a mess it can reek on your
      credit.

Is there anyone that can cosign a lease for you? That will usually work. Family and friends understand why you need to do this. Also, if you offer to pay more upfront, if you can, some landlords will understand that they have less of a risk and will go for it.

Don’t give up. There are people out there who will rent to you and do seem to understand. I have found that you need to stay away from large complexes as their rules are pretty set in concrete. You usually work with a manager who has no authority to change anything. Look instead for individuals who are renting a house, cottage or small apartment complex. They are more likely to look past the credit problems.

I hope that things get better. It is hard to not give in to feelings of stress. Fight it though. Excecially now that you are feeling better. You don’t want to risk that. Nothing is worse jeopardizing the health that you now enjoy.

Good luck to you!
      Sandila :rolleyes: