Need help with: Medical Debt Crisis; Insurance Access Issues; Job Retention?

• Anonymous
      April 22, 2011 at 7:07 pm

I’m sure they won’t mind if I plagiarize (I mean copy) their mission statement.

“[I]Our Mission:
      to provide effective mediation and arbitration services to patients to remove obstacles to health care including medical debt crisis, insurance access issues and employment issues for patients with chronic, debilitating and life-threatening illnesses.[/I]”

Contact the Patient Advocate Foundation-

http://www.patientadvocate.org/index.php

Contact PAF :: 1-800-532-5274

The info has been posted before in 2007 and 2008. Even so, I do not know how anyone could find it if you don’t already know about it.

This kind of link should be ‘stuck’ at the top of the Main or News and Announcement pages. Still a shame the GBS-CIDP Foundation hasn’t done that…..yet.

• Anonymous
      April 23, 2011 at 10:00 am

This could be a wonderful resource, yuehan. I wonder if anyone on this forum has used this service and, if so, what the outcome was.

Sharon

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 10:01 am

OK, I got it now. The PAF (Patient Advocate Foundation) website is listed on the GBS-CIDP Foundation website under Patient Resources and then under Patient Services and Resources

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm

This is an excellent resource! Good job Yuehan!

Kelly

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2011 at 8:01 pm

So, here I am looking for something else in regards to a new member’s posting and I ran across these things.

• Anonymous
      October 1, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Another thank you to you Yuehan! You are a blessing!