Myspace & GBS

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 10:35 pm

I was just thinking about ways to reach out to others and maybe attract others to this board. This site was buried in google thanks probably to the many different common mispellings of the disease. Things seem to be kind of slow around here and so I got to thinking…what about a myspace group? Does anyone know if one has already been set up there? I’ll search once myspace is done having a temper tantrum.

I was thinking of putting a link to here on my page or something. It’s amazing what a small world this is. When I told one of my best friends what might be going on w/ me and how rare it is he surprised me by telling me that he’s friends w/ 2 other people that have had it.

Discuss?

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2006 at 11:04 pm

Can’t hurt thats for sure. I know there are groups on Google and Yahoo also but I don’t know of a myspace group yet. I think its a great idea and another way to connect with fellow GBSers.

Jerimy

PS- I thought I heard something on the news about myspace having major issues atm. Also I added you to yahoo messenger

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2006 at 12:33 am

I’m going to add this site to my signature so that it’s at least seen on the other boards that I post on, of course they are all car boards so if a bunch of european car loving freaks show up, that’s why. 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2006 at 10:08 am

I added a link to [B]gbs-cidp.org [/B]to my website almost a year ago, also [B]CIDP [/B]as a search item. But when I google [B]CIDP[/B] my site is not shown on the first four pages. I have no idea what else I can do.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 3:12 am

yeah I will try to do something about promoting this website!!