My Thanks to Everyone for your Support at this Time

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 1:07 am

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]I just wanted to Thank Each & Everyone for your support, this has been a very hard time for me to deal with. Friday night was one night, that turned out to be exceptionally hard to deal with. Debbie’s hospital bed was here beside my computer, every time I looked at it I just broke down & started crying. Now I have this big empty spot in my life, so yesterday I had my son Eric, help me take the bed apart. We moved it into the bedroom in the front of this Mobile Home, I put my bed in here. I am doing a lot better yesterday I got all Debbie’s funeral arrangements taken care of. Her service will be Tuesday at 2 pm at Shannon Funeral Service in Shelbyville Ky. She is to be buried at a cemetery 3 miles from where I live, I wanted her to be close so I could go there regularly. The hardest thing is yet to come, that is Tuesday when I have to say my final good bye. Again Thank You Everyone ![/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 1:22 am

Terry, I too am stunned with your loss. You gave your all to care for Debbie. She knew how much you loved her! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I will be with you, in spirit, at 2 p.m. on Tuesday.

with tears and hugs, Judi

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 10:47 am

[B]My Dearest Terry,

I know you are strong and you will get through this. I know the pain you are feeling and at times it really feels like your heart is breaking in half. But grieving is a strange process and when the time is right you will feel whole again. You will never forget Debbie, you wil never stop loving her or missing her, but you will feel better one day, this I promise. I will be with you in spirit on Tuesday as I am sure you will feel the love from all of us trying to help get you through.

Thank you for you condolences on my Aunt’s passing, even in your pain you thought of me.That’s what a true friend is all about. My love and big hugs for you Terry. [/B]

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 9:09 pm

Terry, I wish I could be there for You on Tuesday. Just know I’m thinking about You and Your Family. Big Hugs!

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 9:25 pm

I surely wish I could be by your side, holding your hand, helping you thru this all. Your wife was one lucky person to have YOU! And at least there will be some peace and especially freedom from pain in her passing. Plus, she was with you and not in an institution when the time came. I am sure she is with you, lighter and freeer, and watching over you as you get on with things…
      KNow that mentally I AM holding your hand, and giving you the right kinds of hugs you need right now. I truly wish I could be there to do it in person! Do not lose touch with all of us, we care about YOU and how you will do throughout this all ….
      More HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 1:38 am

[COLOR=darkorchid]I’m so sorry that I am just finding out about this! I’m saddened and stunned……[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=darkorchid][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=darkorchid][B]Brandy[/B] will be a good person to talk to. I’ll never forget when Frank passed on – that was [B][U]so[/U][/B] hard. She had shared so much about him, it felt like WE knew him too! She’s experienced a lot of the same things you have so perhaps she can help in your “recovery” from this grief.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=darkorchid]Like I said in my PM, anything I could possibly say will be pitifully inadequate but the best I can do is say that I am holding you and your family in my heart and praying like crazy. If strength of prayers have any weight, you should be surrounded by angels the next couple of days. The days will be difficult but hopefully the heavenly guardians will comfort you.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=darkorchid]Please come here and share any time you want….. [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Hi Terry,
      Know that I’m praying for you as you go through these hard times.
      May you and your family be consoled.