My son is going to kill me for doing this! Hehehe! :0)

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 12:04 am

Hey Family! Well the beginning of our Christmas had a bit of delay because my son’s flight was delayed a few hours. He certainly was much more fortunate because of his location and travel destination. But he finally arrived home with my husband and daughter in law. But it was almost 2 in the morning before they got here. I did hear the truck come in and was so excited! I don’t know why I pictured my daughter in law to be huge with a belly sticking out with our new baby to be. She has gained alot of weight but is just starting to really show. She has a tummy but her hips are wide and the baby does not seem to be poked out like I was with my son. She actually looks like she is carrying a girl and not a boy! But either way I will love the little bugger when it gets here! Her due date is March 6th.

My son is so excited! He is in LaLa land right now. When he found out he was going to be a father. All he could do was kiss on his wife and he had this doofy looking smile on his face. LOL! I honestly think he thinks it’s a dream. But anyway! Our Christmas was so beautiful. We had a wonderful Christmas together. I have more photo’s I want to post but just have not had time to get them all downloaded. But I thought I would share a very cute father to be!
      So here is my son on Christmas Eve day high as a kite from finding out he’s going to be a daddy. And he is so happy to be home. A little worried about him though for it looks like he lost some weight. But then everytime he gets on that Submarine for 6 months he seems to loose weight and he gets pale looking from not having much sunlight. I have another post also but did not want to include it in this one because this post is a very special one! Merry Christmas Family and Happy New Year!
      Well here he is! Well maybe not! ROFL! Hmm! Having a hard time for some reason getting the photo in here. Let me try again! I may have to wait til tomorrow and repost if I can’t get it in here. Darn! :0(

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 12:21 am

[IMG]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn407/LynetteHarrison/myson.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah! I did it! My son looks like he has been drinking, but he is so Happy to be home and excited about being a dad! There were two other photo’s I took of them together and he looks like he’s drunk! ROFL! But he is not drunk! LOL! He is acting pure doofy! I am so Happy to see him this way! Would rather see him Happy and excited anyday and this Christmas I think is his best Christmas he could ever have! Hugs my family!

Linda

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 7:13 am

Linda,
      What a nice photo of your son and his wife. What a great keepsake for your future grandbaby, knowing that’s how daddy reacted when he found out he was going to be a father.
      Congratulations to all of you on this expected baby.

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 8:40 pm

Linda what a great photo! That one should be on the tree next year as an ornament! I am glad he made it home for the holidays! Life is good! Holidays are happy! Just like in the movies and cards. Our photo card from you was such a welcome gift! Thank you for sharing! Take care of yourself!

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Hey Kitt! My son and his wife left this morning to go see his other grandma! Spending the night there and then coming back home tomorrow evening.
      I saw the news this morning about Isreal and the Gaza and I really wished these people over in the Middle East would try to at least gain Peace with each other!
      Personally! I wished these terrorist would leave our World alone and let the people that want Peace get what they diserve! So tired of seeing this fighting and bombings. And seeing people injured or killed.
      But everytime I see other countries acting in war with each other, I get a fear for my son and his welfare. If we were not having War, I would not mind him being in the Navy. But when I see stuff like this on TV. My heart sinks and I get worried. It’s bad enough knowing he is on a Submarine and underwater half the time! He actually loves it! But I certainly don’t! LOL!
      He is going to be due for reinlistment soon and I ask him this morning what he plans on doing when that time comes.
      He is telling me that he is going to stay in the Navy! He wants to retire from the Navy. It’s a good field but War is not!
      I’m just a concerned worried mom! Protective over her son! I want what is best for him, but have a fear of loosing him in War.
      But he has been so cute these past few days being home. I hope the ultrasound was right and it is a boy. That would make his day! Mine too! But either way, we will love the baby no matter what it may be!
      Well I better hit the sack! A little tired tonight! Stayed up to late! Hugs
      Linda