My Nephew Passed Away

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 10:19 am

Hi Everyone,

Please keep my nephew Sean in your prayers. This is Frank’s sister’s stepson who passed away. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are devastated. I have been crying and shaking since they called me last night. They don’t know the cause of death, an autopsy is being done. He was 38 yrs old and has a little boy. Parents are not supposed to bury their children.

Images of him and my kids as little children have been passing through my mind since last night. That gave me some comfort remembering him as a little child always happy and smiling.

• May 23, 2007 at 10:23 am

I am sorry for your family’s loss. I will pray for them and especially the child he left behind. Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 10:45 am

My condolescences. How awful.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 10:54 am

Donna dear ~ I am so sorry! What an empty heartache is yours and your family to bear. My prayers are with all of you.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 11:13 am

Thank you All for your condolences. We were suppose to be one big happy family this weekend at my son’s wedding and now there will be a pain and emptiness in our hearts. I am praying so hard for my SIL and BIL. How does one get through the death of a child? I surely don’t know and I wish I had some comfort for them right now. But nothing can give you comfort when you lose your child. I’m sitting here asking God why.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 12:08 pm

I’m so very sorry for your loss, Brandy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 1:18 pm

Brandy,

Bless your heart. So many losses for you in such a short time. You must be a VERY strong person for all of this to come your way. As they say, God doesn’t give us more than we can handle. I know it is hard to understand right now, but hang it there as it will get better. I will keep you and your SIL and BIL in my prayers.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Brandy,
      You and your family are in my prayers, may God be your solace.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 3:42 pm

Brandy.
      I carry you and your lost in my prayers and thoughts. May Gods blessings and strength be with all of you at this time I pray for strength and calminess for everyone. God has his reasons but at times we cannot see what they are as they are. Your friend Steve

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 3:59 pm

Bandy,
      You and your family are in my prayers. May God offer comfort in this time of loss.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 4:22 pm

Brandy, Donna,
      The only thing I can think of is just like when my cousin that was like a brother to me at the age of 12 was taken, is God needed another Angel and he was the perfect one to look after whomever it is.I ask God why me all the time and I need to quit that because it’s all in his plan. It is so hard to do though.There is a reason for everything and more will be revealed.
      May God Bless You and Your Family
      Tim

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Donna,

I’m so sorry for your loss. Mine and Ben’s thoughts and prayers are with you, sweetie.

Love,

Shannon

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Donna,
      My prayers are with you and your family that the heart will be able to bare this. You are right, a mother should not have to bury her child first, my mother had to do that with her firstborn. Grief never heals, but it does scar over and allows you to go on.
      From my heart,
      Liz

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 6:56 pm

Brandy, you are always here for everyone else, with words of wisdom and experience. Hope all these well intentioned messages leave you realizing how well thought of you are.
      We recently spent a very long week-end with best friends who lost their 18 year old son. As his father said, “we’ll never get over it, we don’t want to ever forget him. There is a hole in our hearts, but that is a reminder that holds all that he was.”

Thoughts and prayers.
      JayDee

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 7:50 pm

I am sorry Donna you and your family are going through very sad times right now. We never know why. I lost two brothers 11 years apart from the same disease in there teenage years and I always asked why. I never got an answer but I never forgot them. I always think of them.

Take Care of Yourself

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 9:45 pm

Donna I am so sorry to hear that, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need anything contact me anytime.

Love,
      Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2007 at 10:52 pm

Donna,
      I am so sorry to hear of another loss for you & your family. And yes, a parent should never ever have to bury a child. I have one aunt who buried 3 of her 5 children (one at 25, two at age 42), a husband at 62 & then had a stoke & has been in a nursing home the past 5 years. One wonders just how much God can expect one person to bear in this life. But please try to enjoy your son’t wedding, until my grandson’s birth a few weeks ago, it was the first joyous thing to happen in my immediate family since her marriage 9 years ago. These pleasant things don’t come around that often. My prayers are with you…
      Pam

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 2:27 am

Donna, I’m soo sorry for Your and Your Families’ Loss. You ALL are in My Thoughts and Prayers. I hope you will find comfort in your memories. Celebrate Your Nephew’s Life and Share The Joy of a New Beginning with Your Son and His Bride.

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 7:35 am

Brandy,

So sorry for your loss. My prayers and love are with you and your family. Please accept my condolences.

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 10:38 am

Brandy,
      I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for4 you and your family.

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 10:55 am

geez Brandy, I’m sorry for your loss. You have been through so much. Know that my prayers are with you and the family.

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 1:15 pm

Donna, Sorry for your loss, My prayers are with you, gg

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2007 at 3:21 pm

My condolences to your family at this very difficult time.

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 6:40 am

Brandy,

As Chrissy said………so many personal and family losses for you in SUCH a short time!!! My gracious!!…………how could a person hold up for all you have been through.?? God bless you. You are very strong!

Perry

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 3:14 pm

Donna

I am sorry for your loss …my deapest sympathies to all the family .

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 6:35 pm

[B]What can I say my family,you have always been here for me and continue to do so. I love you all for that. Funeral will be this coming Wednesday and we still don’t have a cause of death as of today. It’s going to be hard for our family to celebrate my son’s wedding this Sunday, but we’re going to give it the old college try. That’s what Sean would have wanted.

So again many thank you’s and hugs back at all of you for lifting me yet again.

We’re all leaving for Pa. early tomorrow morning, I’ll let you know how the wedding was on Monday evening.

Big Brandy hugs to you.[/B]

• May 26, 2007 at 6:05 pm

Dear Donna,

What terrible news, and what a shock for you all. I can’t imagine the pain you are all feeling at the moment. I pray that you can all get through these next few days, especially Sunday.

You will all be in my prayers.
      Your loyal friend
      Suzy