My brother died today

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 12:13 am

For those of you following my saga, my brother died today — five weeks to the day my mother died. This is all very hard, and I appreciate the support I’ve gotten here, Even though I haven’t been contributing much lately.

I’ll be back … And thanks for the love… 🙂

Caryn

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 2:52 am

All of our hearts go out to you in this time of so much difficulty. We all hope that you will be given peace and knowledge of the amazing power of love that is so much greater than death.
      May the Lord hold you in the palms of his hands tonight and surround you.

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 8:10 am

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][COLOR=#000000][img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/1.gif[/img] [/COLOR][I]You are in my Thoughts, & You Have my Deepest Sympathy on the Loss of Your Brother & of Your Mom. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/12.gif[/img]

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 9:26 am

Caryn,
      Our prayers and our thoughts are with you, many of us have been through the loss of a loved one. If you need someone to talk to, please click on my name, I understand, my husband died from cancer during the holiday seasons many years ago. PLEASE COME TO THE SYMPOSIUM IN NOV. 200O8 AND WE’LL GIVE YOU HUGS IN PERSON.

[IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3604/hugsleepkeephx3.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 11:39 am

Caryn, You Have My Deepest Sympathy on The Loss of Your Brother. Just Remember He is Free now and in Very Good Company. They are All Looking Down on You, Protecting You and Blessing You. You are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Know We are here for You.

• November 30, 2007 at 2:23 pm

Caryn,
      I am so very sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you in the days to follow.
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 6:47 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Five weeks after your Mom must be brutal. I can think of no words of comfort, other than this forum is with you. Will pray for you to have comfort and strenght.

• Anonymous
      November 30, 2007 at 10:52 pm

Lean on us for a phone call or a private message or a post to the forum. We are all here for you! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I agree with the others, we are here for you as much as you need! I lost my Dad, December 22, 1995, I know he never would have picked that day to leave us. He loved Christmas! But he is in my heart each year, each month, each day and each minute. Enjoy the memories each day they will help you get thru all this confusion, frustration and fear. We know what it is to loose some one we love. Their best present to us is those memories!

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 11:38 am

THinking and praying for you this day.

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 11:49 am

Caryn,

I’m so deeply sorry to hear about your recent losses. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

If you need someone to talk to, please don’t hesitate to call me at 630-589-4990.

Love,

Shannon
      Chicago Liaison

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 4:11 pm

Caryn,

I am so sorry, you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      December 1, 2007 at 8:50 pm

I am sorry for your loss.
      MJ

• Anonymous
      December 2, 2007 at 5:09 am

I am so very sorry.

I lost my sister to cancer in July.

Please feel free to call me if you need to talk, 231-519-6904. I’m from the burbs of Chicago, but live in MI now.

• Anonymous
      December 2, 2007 at 11:30 pm

I am so sorry for your painful losses. I am thinking of you.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2007 at 7:49 am

I’ve always found a bit of comfort in believing that our loved ones are never far away if we forever hold them in our hearts.
      Please know that I am very sorry for your losses.

Stacey