Moving…………need new MD’s

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2007 at 11:36 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope I can find some help from my family members here. We will be moving to central New Jersey and I need help in finding a Neuro that is familiar with CIDP. I called Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center and they do not have anyone familiar with CIDP. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Hope everyone is doing well!! And thanks for your help.

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2007 at 3:02 pm

Hello Barbara,
      Will you be anywhere near Summit, New Jersey? If you can travel to Summit, I can give you the name of a really good neurologist. He used to be my doctor in New York, but re-located to Summit. He is familiar with CIDP.

Boy, do I hope I still have the re-location address of hospital, otherwise I have to rack my brain to remember. I think Atlantic was in the name and maybe Mount Hope. I do have an email for him and of course his name.

Click on my name and email or PM me.

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Hi Liz,

Thanks so much for your response. Summit isn’t too far from where I will be moving. I would love to have the doctors name that you have used in the past. There are two hospitals in Summit, one is Overlook Hosp. and the other is Fair Oaks Hosp. Again, thanks for your help.

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2007 at 7:16 pm

Hello Barbara,
      It is OVERLOOK HOSPITAL that he’s associated with (maybe I’m wrong, but I thought there was more to hosp. name). The doctor’s name is John J. Halperin. He was my doctor and does know about CIDP. Give me a little time and I’ll look and see if I have his phone number. But, you could probably locate him yourself by calling OVERLOOK HOSPITAL.