More Bad luck, when is this going to end !

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2008 at 10:46 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Well this just isn’t what I’d even call a half decent yr. I learned this morning that I had another loss in my family. One of my cousins passed away yesterday, this is 5 people since July 27th. That one was the one that hurt me the worst, that was the day I lost Debbie as to which I’m still trying to deal with that. I don’t know what to expect anymore, I’m almost at a loss for words. How do you get an understanding of all this grief & loss ?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2008 at 11:11 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Terry,
      I can’t imagine the pain and suffering you are going through. I can only pray that you will be given the strength and courage you need.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2008 at 4:53 am

Terry my heart breaks for you. I wish there was something I could do for you but having gone through the grief of losing people close to me I know that words are only poor substitutes for having your loved ones back. Grief is part of the price we pay for being intelligent, loving beings and while it’s a very hard thing to go through imagine what your life would have been like if you hadn’t loved at all.

I’ll be sending supportive thoughts your way Terry, hang in there… don’t swallow your grief, come here and share the love you have for your family and friends.

Julie

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2008 at 11:23 am

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Thanks for the replies on my post, I just got some more bad news this morning. One of my Uncle’s on my moms side of the family just passed away, he had just been moved into a nursing home a few days ago. What a yr including Debbie this makes 6 relatives that have passed away. 🙁 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2008 at 11:44 am

Terry, Remember what struggles All those You have lost had endured while They were here on Earth. They are All painfree, problem free and All are sending You Their strength to live each and everyday. It is painfull because You are such a Loving, caring person. In time it might hurt alittle less, until that time comes You know We are here for You. Huge Hugs My Friend!

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Oh Terry, this has been such a terrible time for you. Please know that I grieve for you, and for your family. I do hope this is the end of your losses, and that your heart can now begin to heal.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      March 16, 2008 at 2:58 pm

So sorry that you are going through such a rough year. My deepest sympathy for the loved ones you have lost. There are no words that can really provide comfort other than knowing other people truly care about you and are praying for you.
      I had a year like the one you are going through, that once a month for a while we lost someone in the family. Thought it would never end and had to fight depression. Somehow God gave us the strenght to pull through it.
      Will keep you in my prayers.

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2008 at 2:08 am

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Thanks Everyone I’m just doing what I said before Taking One Day at a Time. Trying to stay positive ![/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Terry,
      This is my first post. I have been reading the forums for several weeks.
      I just had to give my sympathy to you for the loss of your loved ones, especially your wife.
      May time make it easier on you.

Shirley
      gbs since 10-07

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2008 at 9:33 pm

Sending my deepest sympathy to you. I can’t begin to imagine your pain, grief and anger. My hope is that you have many wonderful memories of your loved ones that you can call upon to pick you up (and share with others).