More and more baby steps…let’s hear your

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 8:28 am

Last night Mary Beth and I went out for dinner, at a Mexican restaurant (burb) I was a little scared for the noise, activity and the time of day (real date , nightime, usually my lay on the couch time). It was great. Had good foood, a night out and a sense of adventure. So this past week was a big one. A half-mile walk, a trip to the grocery store, I drove, held my grandbaby and went out to eat. Of course, lots of rest periods. But all in all agreat week. Let’s hear your baby steps.
      My glass is not half empty or half full. Just happy to have a glass.

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 8:50 am

I did it! Being claustrophobic, I worried for three months if I would be able to go through an MRI without messing up. Two days before the MRI I found out it was two MRIs. It took an hour and twenty minutes, considering I went totally ballistic on an MRI three years ago this was a big baby step for me.
      Going out for breakfast and shopping this morning.

Harry, you took a lot of baby steps this past week.

• Anonymous
      February 28, 2010 at 12:45 pm

[QUOTE=Matteyrae]I did it! Being claustrophobic, I worried for three months if I would be able to go through an MRI without messing up. Two days before the MRI I found out it was two MRIs. It took an hour and twenty minutes, considering I went totally ballistic on an MRI three years ago this was a big baby step for me.
      Going out for breakfast and shopping this morning.

Harry, you took a lot of baby steps this past week.[/QUOTE]

I’m a big guy and also quite frightened of going into the MRI tube. Took some meds to help relax me and was doing find until they had to come around and had to push me in (more like tuck me) into the tube. At that point it became a story to tell.