Military vaccine coverup?

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 7:07 am

This is so unbelievably scary it made me sick to my stomach. The fact that the interview was with a “highly paid military doctor” makes it fairly credible. 😡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj7AN4fRe6s

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 7:54 am

It does not shock me one bit. My father was a Korean War POW and also served in the Vietnam war. He got exposed to that Agent Orange and they tried to cover that up too, but too many soldiers were getting sick from it!
      Then our pharmeucital companies and the FDA. They really are bad for covering up stuff!
      One thing I see today is money means more than human life! As long as greed is in the healthcare system, we will see harm on human lives.
      Hope you are having a good day today! Me! Actually slept last night. So I feel somewhat more energized!;)

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 5:38 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Julie,
      Thank you for posting this story.
      It is truly heart wrenching.[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2008 at 8:48 pm

i often wonder if my father’s exposure to agent orange could have anything to do with the fact that i now have CIDP. i am his only child. i always make a point to mention it to the docs, but they seem to never respond.
      my father is now 100% disabled by the VA; mostly related to agent orange exposure.

peace,
      flower

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2008 at 9:33 pm

Hey guys,
      My daughter joined the Army National Guard a year ago and when she went to get her shots they ask her if anyone in her family had been diagnosed with GBS and she told them I had, they would not allow her to have the flu shot, the flu mist or to give blood. So they know something..

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2008 at 8:13 am

Wow Jules, the clip was disturbing on so many levels. Thanks for sharing

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2008 at 8:30 pm

I was given what they told us was an experimental anthrax shot [2X] during Desert Storm. We were up on the Iraq / Kuwait border. Funny thing, the shot is not in my shot records. Considering the number of people who got the shots, the correlation between the shot and CIDP does seem remote, but…

Jim C