Microsoft’s Answer

• Anonymous
      May 17, 2008 at 8:50 am

Microsoft’s Answer
      Vista is not the answer. Vista is the question. “No” is the answer.

• Anonymous
      May 17, 2008 at 6:52 pm

I have yet to come across someone who has Vista and likes it. I was hoping that when SP1 was released things would improve. Has anyone seen an improvement?

I got burned with XP when it first came out and I’m not about to so that again.

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 8:54 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Just curious how many have gotten service pack 3 for XP, that was the latest release last wk from Microsoft. I had one awful time trying to get it downloaded on this slow dial up connection. I think the thing was 66.5 megabites, I can’t tell much of a difference if any since installing it. As for Vista I have saw one complaint after another on it. My sister just bought a new computer & she’s having all kinds of problems getting use to it. Her old computer had windows 98 on it, so she’s finding out there’s one heck of a lot of difference.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 12:18 pm

What is an elephant?

A mouse built by Microsoft.

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 2:48 pm

[COLOR=red]so far Vista is OK, but now that I say it *poof*[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2008 at 8:06 am

I think it fits in the same catagory as “WINDOWS ME” something that I hope will just go away. Some institutions still order computers with “XP” and do not want to have anything to do with VISTA.

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2008 at 12:16 pm

I have one computer running Vista and one running XP. I have no problems with either. Vista has enough improvements that I recommend to most that they upgrade. I have a computer running Linux and also a mac on my network and I like them all, each has their strengths. If your current OS works for you then I would say don’t upgrade just yet, new computer or problems already then I would say upgrade.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 9:16 am

Most of the problems I’ve heard about with vista are related to printers and other items no longer working as plug and play with Vista.