Merry Ol’ Santa – It’s that season again!

• Anonymous
      December 9, 2007 at 1:42 pm

Ho-ho-ho……..:cool:

Here’s “merry” Santa waiting for the kiddies…..

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2340/2097775417_6361890dcb_o.jpg[/img]

• Anonymous
      December 9, 2007 at 9:57 pm

I would like a new bike with a horn, and a…. Oh sorry Ken, I thought He was just waiting for my list:D Nice Capture Ken!!!:)

• Anonymous
      December 10, 2007 at 11:02 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Great Photo Ken, Tell Santa I want it to stop raining here. ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 1:09 am

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]I would like a new bike with a horn, and a…. Oh sorry Ken, I thought He was just waiting for my list:D Nice Capture Ken!!!:)[/QUOTE]
      Have you been a good girl this year?

Thanks Cheryl!

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 1:10 am

[QUOTE=dustdemon 1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Great Photo Ken, Tell Santa I want it to stop raining here. ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
      Thank you!

Okay, Santa will bring drought for you!

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 8:37 am

Who?! Me?! Not A Chance!!!;) ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 10:08 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Well I don’t want a drought, we had one of those back in the summer. I’d just like to have a few days without rain, for right now the sun finally came out. But that’s suppose to change later today, maybe we can send the rain to some of those states. That are having water problems. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 11:16 am

[QUOTE=angel2ndclass22699]Who?! Me?! Not A Chance!!!;) :D[/QUOTE]
      Good….’cause Santa has something special for bad girls this year…..:cool:

• Anonymous
      December 11, 2007 at 11:17 am

[QUOTE=dustdemon 1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Well I don’t want a drought, we had one of those back in the summer. I’d just like to have a few days without rain, for right now the sun finally came out. But that’s suppose to change later today, maybe we can send the rain to some of those states. That are having water problems. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
      Santa has his elves working on this!