Merry Christmas Everyone !

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 9:33 am

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]I just wanted to Wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas ! I’m just not having a very good day today, this is one day when the hurt of losing Debbie is the strongest. I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for your support & encouragement. Here’s a Wish for Everyone ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas Everyone & a Very Happy New Year![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Terry,

It is hard to wish someone a Merry Christmas when you know they are grieving for a loved one as you are for your Debra.
      As you keep Debra’s memories close to your heart you are also making new memories for your children and grandchildren.
      It’s a rough day for you but I want to wish you and your family a
      Merry Christmas.

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Merry Christmas, Terry! And thank-you for the beautiful message.
      I too miss my loved ones more than ever on Christmas Day and all of the holidays. So, I send them each a special Christmas prayer and ask God to bless them with His grace and the wonders of His prescence. I ask God to send them my love; and to tell them that I love them, miss them and hold their memories dear to me.
      God bless you today. May you sense God’s presence near you, for He is our hope of eternal life, and this parting from our loved ones is only temporary. Though death is our greatest foe, Christ has conquered and we have the certainty of reunion with them again.:)
      –Donna

• December 25, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Merry Christmas Terry.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2008 at 5:11 pm

Terry,
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know this time of year is hard on everyone who has lost a love one. But the reason for the season gives hope.

• Anonymous
      December 27, 2008 at 3:08 am

Merry Christmas Terry! Well! I am very grateful to have met you. You helped me find this site and I have met new friends and have found alot of wonderful support from others. Christmas is now over with but we have a New Year coming and I sure hope it brings much better for us all! God Bless
      Linda

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2007 at 10:00 am

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]To Everyone Here on the GBS Forums ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas & a Most Joyus Holiday Season this Yr. Thank You Everyone for your Friendship & Support. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• December 26, 2007 at 10:35 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas from Iceland,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [IMG]http://www.simnet.is/tofraljos/gallery/adventukrans.jpg[/IMG]Here are lot of snow 😀

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2007 at 9:55 am

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]It’s Christmas & I just wanted to convey a little wish for today.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas Everyone, Wishing Everyone a Most Happy & Joyus Holiday Season this yr. 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2007 at 7:24 pm

Merry Christmas To You Too, Terry; From Norway, Where We Had Our Biggest Celebration Yesterday
      (or The Day Before Yesterday, Really, When I Look At My Watch It’s Already 23 Min Past Midnight Here!)

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2007 at 9:51 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Well I spent a quite Christmas Day at home, we had one christmas at Debbie’s mom’s yesterday. Her step dad had some kind of problem with his blood & they can’t get it straightened out. The Drs want to send him to the Mayo Clinic for treatment, this has not been a good year for anyone here. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]Her mom has also been in & out of the hospital this yr a numerous amount of times. As for me I’ve got problems with neuropathy, that are getting on my last nerve & just making me miserable. Well yesterday when everyone started opening gifts, Debbie’s step dad took her picture & put it in the recliner she always sat in. He said that’s Debs chair & no one else can set in it. Yesterday I think went ok considering Deb wasn’t there, but I did get upset several times. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Well that stupid neuropathy pain was tormenting me this morning & I turned down going to a relatives house. I just didn’t feel like being around anyone else, so I did what me & Deb had done for the last few yrs. That was spend a quite Christmas at home, I did finally manage to get my firewood supply stocked back up later on this afternoon. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#800080]Here’s why I burn wood there’s plenty on this farm & last month my electric bill was only $29. I sure can’t afford to run that electric furnace as it almost destroys the power meter everytime it comes on. Oh well hope everyone had a good Christmas Day ! 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2006 at 9:14 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]I just want to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. This has not been a good month as my wife spent 14 days in the hospital, as to which she is home & doing better. But she still has not been able to walk by herself, but she is more like her old self. Here’s a little something I wanted to share with everyone.[/FONT]
      [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/dustdemon/WillJennaSantaMA14070409-0001.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Merry Christmas ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2006 at 9:27 am

Oh that is really sweet! What a great photo. That one could go on the mantle of any home! That is what Christmas is all about, the children, love and being with family and friends. I hope the stress that comes with the holidays does not over shadow everyones memories! With all of us having problems health wise….shift the holidays to what is really important for you and your family!

Looks like you are already doing that in Grand Style! I should go get some old photos of me with Santa and post them. Anyone have some old photos of themselves with Santa? Please share the ones of the children too!

Thanks for sharing that added a smile to my celebration!

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2006 at 10:02 am

My prayer is that this will be a season of peace in all of our hearts ~ “God bless us, one and all” 🙂

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2006 at 7:10 pm

Wishing everyone on our forums a Merry Christmas and happy, healthy New Year!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      December 23, 2006 at 11:34 pm

That is a darling picture of your grandchildren with Santa. Enjoy them. Avery Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Peggy

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 1:02 am

Yes Merry Christmas to All! I hope everyone has a safe holiday time with family and friends! Good food and gifts are ICING ON THE CAKE!!!:D

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 5:06 am

Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum!

[IMG]http://geolinonline.com/images/silver/gjo2006mobile.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 1:29 pm

I wanted to take a moment and wish you all our family and friends here on the board a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year. My all your dreams and wishes come true and may your health improve everyday!
      Love and sunshine always,
      ~Maggie~
      Tiffany and Brandy (GBS 1985)

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 6:36 pm

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday and a much happier new year.
      We had to put Nate in the hospital a year ago Christmas Day.
      We nearly lost him a week later and didn’t get to bring him home until Sept 30, 06.
      This past year has been a literal nightmare I wish we could forget, but can’t. It will stay with us all forever.
      I have a very good feeling about this next year though.
      I think that with some work and support from friends and family, Nate will get better and we will get better watching him get better. LOL
      Keep yourself warm, get lots of rest. Keep working towards getting better and don’t get discouraged.

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 9:44 pm

Merry Christmas to the gbsfi fourm family. Thanks for all you support to so many.

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 10:57 pm

[SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Red”]Have a [/COLOR][COLOR=”SeaGreen”]BLESSED [/COLOR][COLOR=”Blue”]Christmas[/COLOR][/SIZE]

The Wilsons

• Anonymous
      December 24, 2006 at 11:42 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, please be safe and have a wonderful holiday.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2006 at 10:00 am

[SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”]Merry Christmas [/COLOR]and a [COLOR=”Lime”]Happy New Year[/COLOR] to all. Thanks for your support[/SIZE]

Jim C

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2006 at 3:59 pm

A Blessed Christmas to everyone. I hope you are all enjoying this special day, the day that the Lord sent his Son. I hope that today was as happy, and relatively 😉 healthy for all of you!

• Anonymous
      December 25, 2006 at 5:07 pm

The best part of our christmas is already over in my part of the world, but I’ll take the opportuinity to wish EVERYBODY on the Forum a Merry Rest of the Day, and a good last week of 2006. New Year greetings later!