Meet Baby Kai

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 9:22 am

hope this works! im trying to attach a pic of kai that was taken just a couple hours after he was born.

[IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/27754564@NO3/2949512666/[/IMG]

okay, i dont think this is working. if youd like to see photos of my family, you can go to [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/27754564@NO3/[/url]

my name on the flickr site is babyjandkickey.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 12:04 pm

Hope you don’t mind me helping out: Cute baby, but he does not look like a newborn

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3038/2949512666_0ba55d6571.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 12:20 pm

Jamie, beautiful baby Kai. Now we see what makes you so happy.
      Love, cherish and enjoy forever.
      Shirley

• October 17, 2008 at 1:07 pm

How sweet! It brings back memories.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 1:32 pm

Awww he’s so cute! Well done Jamie! (And thanks Norb!)

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Ah, Jamie! I want one!!! Well, okay now let’s get rid of that thought! Just a moment of weakness there when I saw that beautiful bundle of joy! He is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the hair! I had little baldies! way to go Jamie!

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 2:24 pm

thank you everyone! and thanks to norb for getting this pic on here for me! im clueless:confused:

the rest of my family is on flickr, too. no pics of me though.
      dont know if the first info i put up there was totally right.
      the easy way for me to tell you is – go to flickr.com and then you can type in my account name. it is babyjandkickey. thats the nicknames of my sister and i when we were little, only my sis was Krickey. I accidentally left the “r” out when i did my flickr account. if you look down toward the bottom of my pics, there a cool one of this beautiful arch on mackinac island, and another neat black and white one of my son, Eron, on our beach up north.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 4:06 pm

jamie,
      I’d just like to snuggle him up! He is adorable! Congrats again.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 5:06 pm

Jamie, Kai is Absolutely Adorable!:) Love the dark hair! Mine were blonde peachfuzz heads!:rolleyes: Keep the pics coming.

on flickr just go to the all sizes button choose the size you want to post, scroll all the way down til you see the url connect link numbers-for example mine start with farm4.static.etc, write down those numbers from farm —-jpg and click on the little yellow mountain square on reply area and type in that url and press submit. I’ll have to check out your pics.:) Thanks for sharing your Little Angel with us! Take Care.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 5:20 pm

Jamie,
      he is so adorable..give him a hug from aunt sherry..and call me if you need a sitter..i just love babies…lol

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:25 pm

you are all so cute!

this reminds me of taking the baby to my cousins baby shower. there were a ton of women there who id never met and they all just scooped kai up and passed him around for the entire two hours i was there:p it was so funny! they didnt even know whose baby they were holding, once he made his way around the room a bit. theyd just steal him from the person they were talking to, and ask questions later:p

youd love holding the little guy. hes such a lover! he just snuggled right into you and pulls his little legs up, just like a newborn! hes sleeping on my lap right now. im so lucky! he is my escape from the real world:)

angel, im gonna try the pics again. i gotta figure it out! thanks for the help!

• October 17, 2008 at 8:18 pm

Jamie, no sugar coating it, I am mentally challenged when it comes to computers, but somehow I was able to figure out how to post on photobucket. If I can, believe me, anyone can. give it a try.
      dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 8:38 pm

A beautiful picture 🙂

Sue

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 8:49 pm

What a handsome little man….every reason for you to be proud ~

Oh, how I remember the days. Treasure every moment…as I know you are.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2008 at 6:24 am

Ohh! He’s so cute! Head full of hair too! I love them to death when they are this age. Can eat them up! Thanks for sharing Jamie! He’s beautiful! Hugs

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 2:12 am

Thanks everyone!

I am so desperately in love with the little guy!!! He makes me smile every time i thing about him. he is so warm and soft and cuddly! He just melts my heart every minute of every day!!! Thanks for sharing in my joy!!!

God Bless!

Jamie

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 8:54 pm

Jamie-Kai sure is a goregous baby.Wish we lived closer, so I could come and omeet you and get to hold that beautiful baby. Kai has a lot of hair too.

Love fom one of his cyber grandma

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 9:42 pm

thanks ladies! love to hear you getting all mushy over my little guy:p

Today, i growled at him (he absolutely loves it) and he growled back at me! Maybe he didnt know what he was doing, but it sure was awesome. Sometimes, my stepmom will baby-talk with him, and he will repeat what she says, like “aboo”. and he says “mom” all the time when he is crying. it is just the way he cries though – sure he doesnt do it on purpose, but he says it clear as a bell. and when he is hungry, he cries, “Aye! Aye! Aye!”. It is totally hilarious when you are here, cuz that is what my other boys say when they are mad – their “spanglish”. it irritates me to no end, and now Kai is doing it, but of course it is cute coming from a tiny baby.

• October 27, 2008 at 9:51 pm

Jamie, Kai is precious. Brings back memories of my two little boys. (I didn’t know they came with hair though). Hope all is well for you with the move. Let us know as soon as you’re back on line and keep those pics coming…

Gary

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2008 at 10:19 pm

They sure don’t stay babies long Jamie! They grow to fast! Love him and growl all you can! When they are little they step on your feet. When they get big, they step on your heart! Hugs