Lost my mom…

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Lost my mom last night after a 6 month battle with GBS. She was 80 years old and was paralyzed from the neck down. She was weaned off the ventilator twice and in the end, elected not to go back on it.

My heart goes out to all who have dealt with this awful disease and my praises are lifted up for all those that have overcome it.

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your mom.

May you fill your heart with happy memories of the good times you had together.

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your mother. This must be such an extremely difficult time for you. I hope you have family and/or friends to support you through these very hard times. May God Bless you.

• April 27, 2011 at 8:27 am

So sorry Tiger.

best wishes for peace in your life

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2011 at 9:10 am

My heart and prayers go out to you in your time of loss. You, your mom and your family have already had years of suffering.

I know you will have to dig down deep to summon your reserves and move past this tough time.

Best wishes and heartfelt condolences.

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2011 at 6:47 pm

No words seem adequate at this time………please know that others share in your loss and are thinking about you and your family.

• Anonymous
      April 28, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Tiger – I am so sorry, for your lost. And I am sorry that the last months of your Mom’s life was spent fighting against this ugly disease. What a brave lady! Thank you for being there and lovingly caring for your Mom. You give us all encouragment knowing that there are people out there who actually care and try to help. Some of our GBS/CIDP family had to go it on their own.
      So again, thank you. Judi

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2011 at 9:20 am

Tiger,

I am truly sorry to read that your mom passed. Your family is in my prayers as you deal with this difficult time.

Take care,

Tina

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Tiger,

My heart and my prayer go with you and your family at this tragic time.

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I am weeping with you, but also trusting that your mom is now healed in Heaven by the power of God.

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Tiger:

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. A six month battle is a pretty tough fight and GBS can be more painful than you can imagine. I offer my prayers to your mother, you, and your family.

Lee

• May 1, 2011 at 7:49 pm

You are in our prayers