Looking for an interviewee for a OT school assignment

• Anonymous
      April 16, 2008 at 10:04 pm

I am looking for someone with GBS to interview for an assignment I have. I am in occupational therapy school at San Jose State University and want to ask questions about how GBS affects functioning in the environment and life in general. I have eleven questions to ask and would prefer to conduct the interview over the phone but through email will work too. I estimate the interview will take 30-45 minutes, depending on the length of the interviewee’s answers and will be kept completely confidential. This assignment is due in a few weeks so I hope to do the interview as soon as Friday. Thanks so much for the consideration. I’ll be checking the forum frequently, so you can leave a reply on the thread or pm me. Thanks!

• Anonymous
      April 16, 2008 at 10:31 pm

I would be interested in being part of your survey.. I had a severe case of GBS and was on life support. I was in the hospital for only 9 weeks and did OT and PT at home until I could venture out to the local rehab facility. If my case is what you are interesting in then check your private messages after you sign in.