Looking for affordable hand controls

• Anonymous
      April 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Hello everyone.
      I live in central Indiana and due to my condition I require a set of hand controls to get back and forth to and from work. If anyone has a set of portable controls that are affordable I would like to talk to you about buying them from you. I can pay for shipping.
      I have been looking around and either the Freedom Staff or PHC III is the style I’m looking for but I am definitely not closed off to other brands or types if they are reliable and affordable.

Thank you everyone!

• Anonymous
      April 12, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Hi William,

Have you checked with physical/occupational therapists? They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Take care!
      Tina

• May 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Hello William
      I have to say check with your local rehabs etc for direction on hand controls.I have a car and truck set up with hand controls.However i will say the best thing was i took lessons from hospital rehab to learn how to drive with hand controls as well as a new drivers test. Good luck and i am here if you have any other questions on hand controls.I think it is sad that there is not any help to pay under dissabilities like this.