Linda H.

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2008 at 7:30 pm

You have found the best site out there for knowledgeable people and people that really care. They have helped me more than I could ever put into words and are a true blessing to all who find this site.
      Hope things start going better for you

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 5:09 am

Hi Beth! Thank-you for the warm welcome here! So far I see many nice folks in here and the help has been wonderful.
      I hope I can feel good enough this week to be able to type more but am having a few bad days this week. Around here in my home, I live from day to day! Not easy, but not giving up just yet either. I do hope we get to chat more often! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Linda,

Without this site I would be a basketcase!

I live in a tiny village with about 1000 people.

No mall, no theatres,….nearest McDonalds is about 100 miles away!
      (that can be a good thing!)

But my point is I don’t have many people to talk to and no one here has ever heard of this thing CIDP!

So welcome and enjoy your new friends ๐Ÿ˜€

Rhonda from Canada

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 2:36 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”2″]Welcome LindaH
      Al lot us here pretty much live “IT” day by day,( or pill to pill:D ) trying to cope with the challenges of just getting out of bed, some days just being able to drag your body into a nice hot bath is a real accomplishment!
      This is the place to learn and laugh, and we are glad to have you with us.

Rhonda, there are days when i lament the loss of innocence that all this new technology brings to our lives (cell phones, especially rude users ๐Ÿ˜‰ reality TV and so on) but thank God for the internet, i must admit i’d be lost without it!

Beth hope you are doing better today,
      Take care and drop by The Tavern for a free drink or 12 and a few laughs.

Bye[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2008 at 3:20 pm

Thank-you for the welcome. Gosh! You are away’s from everything. I am 8 miles away from a small city but it has quite a bit to offer. My problem is me driving there. Will visit the Tavern. Have heard so much about the Tavern